Congratulations, Gong Ringers!

On Heartseeker, there’s some co-oping, but no KOS zone control like other servers have reported.

1 Like

Special shout out to Bubonics the Cenarion Hold Sheriff

2 Likes

yippie kyyay

1 Like

hahahahhahah i like how zhava has a - because he colluded so much blizzard doesn’t know who deserves credit :rofl:

5 Likes

Read the post.

Who actually got world first?
Is there a record of that after 15 years?

Can we give a shoutout to the guildless guy ringing the gong.

1 Like

What happened to my old friends?

Damn that was fast

no he wasent lol

NO collusion on incendius. Pretty Good was world first, on stream proven. streamed from Leth_o

Fully Rested on Pagle had a spectacular war effort, the whole server owes them and their presumptive Scarab Lord Chains a big debt of gratitude! :llama:

1 Like

“NO collusion on incendius. Pretty Good was world first, on stream proven. streamed from Leth_o”

I am a core raider of Pretty Good and this is not true. Aiggaa from Fusion beat us to the gong by about 15 minutes, and as far as I can tell he was NA first at 12:31 pm EST.

Congrats, Grizzly. . . . LOL J/K

2 Likes

Congrats on the top colluding realms and players!

1 Like

Tricksta

Proving you don’t need to bend the knee when you have the 99% behind you.

1 Like

Oops, Grizzly what happened? Was too much of your guild banned for abusing the Blizz auto ban reporting system?

It too took long- but glad your year of exploiting finally had a consequence.

4 Likes

Bae help me out here I’m out of the loop. What happened to our friends?

They didn’t get a single Scarab lord due to horde flexing on them with big ol muscles.
https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/i3xg09/its_official_grizzly_did_not_get_a_scarab_lord/

2 Likes

Thank you my good man. I’ll read this while I drop a grizzly in my toilet.

3 Likes