Congratulations Goblins!

Me too, all I want is the hearthstone to go with my other hearthstones honestly the rest is meh.

4 Likes

There’s a shortage because more people want them then there are available.

And if they’re selling for 10k a bunch of people ( like me ) are now looking into going and farming them.

At 50-60g there would probably be 0 available, because more people would still want them, but no one would bother to go get more.

1 Like

I’ve farmed about 100 of the ore and tossed it at my jeweller friend. The upside of a dead realm and cross-server trading :smiley:

Last week on a level 60 I bought a versatile jewel cluster for a socket I had. One versatile jewel cluster. I went to the mailbox and found I now had 580 versatile jewel clusters. My gold balance was down to nothing. The system had taken almost all my gold and bought every versatile jewel cluster at the lowest price point and sent them to me. I filed a bug report. The only response I got was someone telling me it was my error.

I didn’t even bother to file a ticket. They would do nothing but blame me. This may have been what happened to someone in your story.

Sounds like you really wanted versatile jewel clusters to me :dracthyr_hehe_animated::

1 Like

I certainly have a lifetime supply of them now.

Very big ouch. This is why I have a utility guild where I dump most of my gold.

I see myself accidentally doing this, easy.

But I’m showing:
Flurid Malachite @ 250g
Argulite @ 5k
Labradorite @ 1.5k

Central servers AH

Outrageous pricing is the sign of a dead economy. Wheeler dealers can’t make gold selling to regular customers, because there’s little demand. So instead they buy up the supply and mark it up outrageously, in hopes that someone will be desperate enough to pay that price, or buy it by mistake.

The quest has been up for 3h now. People emptied their banks and added their stock to the AH to level out the prices. Still, 5k for one when you need 35… Ouch.

Complaining/flimsy attempt at trying to get validation in their being upset from the community.

1 Like

Everything’s so expensive. I’d rather grind it out myself :skull:

1 Like

Turn on warmode, have fun. XD

gametime tokens going for 300k rn :wink:

Argulite has dropped to 2750 in ten minutes.

Looks like it was 10k.

The magic of price as information that informs behavior to correct for shortage and surplus.

2 Likes

ppl think theyre smart doin resets in middle of day lol

Volume and market is small enough for price manipulation, but probably some risk in running out of customers at the price they would need to profit.

And then we would see the magic of price manipulation in creating shortages and surpluses.

This has happened to me a couple times. I realized what I did when it almost happened again. I accidently hit the shift button after selecting the item which filled out the amount to the total amount of items at that price point.