Confused on next stress test?

I know the last stress test was pushed back. originally planned for July 24th I think. But do we have a date for when or if it will take place. I cant find an answer thanks all.

I heard someone say the 3rd but i don’t know.

Last word (AFAIK) we had was:

2 Likes

It’ll be before August 13th, probably.

2 Likes

I’m going to guess the stress test will be on Aug 13th.

You got to have an active sub for the name res, and you got to have a active sub to take part in the stress test as well…

If they wait that long, there’s not much point for a Stress Test since the servers will be provisioned already. The Stress Test results shape the final server list.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting 2 weeks to hear, don’t worry, there are a ton of us who are a mixture between confused and disappointed at their communications.

There is no way that they are this close to launch and can’t even give us a ballpark estimate of when the stress test will take place. I was hoping to hear back today, and only found that the thread was unpinned.

They also unpinned the thread that was quoted so I think we’ll hear word about it by Friday.

1 Like

i sure hope so!

Confused and dissapointed?? You mean salty and raged out?

Keep in mind the original open beta in 2004 stopped only a few weeks before launch of the game.

My prediction is that we will see server names populated sometime next week, as they already stated we would have that info before the 13th for obvious reasons =P

I have a feeling we may see the final stress test sometime after the 13th, possibly as late as the week of the 19th, thus allowing players to log in on any of the classic characters they were able to create on the 13th.

We will then have a final wipe of character data while they tweak and finalize settings for classic launch on 27th/28th.