!CONCLUDED! [H/A/N - RP Event] Remembrance of the Fallen (Thalassian Edition)

Side note: If you are on Chromie Time, you will need to talk to Chromie to turn it OFF in order to attend – even if you aren’t doing TBC quests! Being on Chromie Time will put you in a different phase no matter what, so make sure you check on it before you show up!

1 Like

2020-10-25T01:30:00Z -Soon- Blizzard TM~

1 Like

I’ve definitely already written my speech for this and I’m totally not procrastinating until the night before.

1 Like

Two more days!

:elf::elf:t2::elf:t3::elf:t4::elf:t5::elf:t6:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1024-han-rp-event-remembrance-of-the-fallen-thalassian-edition/659049/23?u=seviilia-wyrmrest-accord

:elflook:

1 Like

Tomorrow is the day folks!

2 Likes

Elf Hype, Elf Hype, Elf Hype

1 Like

elves should’ve just mass rezz’d, geeks

Tonight is the night, folks! Be there, or be … not Thalassian, I guess.

It’s almost time! Lots of work and planning put into this, super excited to see it all finally come together!

Is it time yet???

Why does time go sooooo slow when you’re waiting for something great? XD

Because I’m still writing my speech!

2 Likes

Hype Elf, Hype Elf, Hype Elf

1 Like

Very much looking forward to this!

One hour left!

I think this is already the most elves I’ve seen in one place and the event hasn’t even started yet.

1 Like

That event was splendid! I had to cut out right after the official ceremony but even so I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks so much to the organizers for setting this up!

(also sorry if I was a little disruptive; I’m out of practice at WoW RP and apparently /golfclap does not do what I thought it did. :persevere: Honestly was not trying to be disrespectful there. Hopefully it went unnoticed in the emote spam.)

2 Likes

Thank you for such a wonderful event! It was very enjoyable!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for coming everyone! It was very moving to see so many elves in one spot – and plenty of other folks too!!

I look forward to seeing you all out in the wild again.

2 Likes