Concert for the Quarantined: All My Quarantine Bros, I Got Your Back!

Hey there guys! I’m requesting help for an RP concert event that I’m planning to run for those that are currently in quarantine because of the pandemic.
There are some of us in this community that, while we enjoy roleplaying, we’re a bit shy, or we feel like we don’t have anyone to talk to at the time, or maybe you’re one of these people that’s new and deciding to try WoW just to try and beat the boredom. This event is for you and those guys.
Because we want to keep the event going as well as we can, we’re requesting that as many of you get involved as possible! We’ll need the following volunteers:

• At least three or four people that are willing to perform on stage. We want to keep this going for as long as possible! We’ll need you to be enthusiastic and engage the crowd as much as possible, so abuse that toybox for all the showy gadgets that you’ve collected throughout the game! (You’ll need the “Musician” addon and midi files to play!)

• Stage performers! Possibly the most important thing next to the musicians! We’ll need you to dance, we’ll need you to cheer and we’ll need you to engage the crowd as much as the musicians!

• People to run the lighting around the performers and the crowd. Music is great, but it’s the atmosphere that they’ll need too!

• Crowd hype! The crew will be gathering foods that can be passed out to people throughout the event. Remember, atmosphere is just as important as the music!

The event is going to be held in Thunderbluff at around 7:00pm ST on the 4th April with a meetup on the 1st April at 5:30pm (also in Thunderbluff) for those who want to assist. Even if any of those roles listed above aren’t to your liking, please, please come along, we’d love to have you!

Also, we’ll be leaving a donation link around at the event for people to directly donate to WHO to help with fighting the Covid-19 virus, so if you can donate, or share it around, please do.

I think that’s about everything! We’ll look forward to seeing you guys there!!

8 Likes

Gonna be there!

1 Like

Will definitely try and come out to support and drag friends along!

2 Likes

Trixany would love to come out and perform a couple songs from her Horde-only stash! And TB is a greaaat place for an event, so beautiful <3

5 Likes

Well GAAAAAAAAAH-LEE!!! THIS SOUNDS LIKE A REAL GOT-DANG HUMDINGER OF A SHIN-DIG, MMMHMM!!

2 Likes

Mhrm, Billy! I even think my Forsaken friend from the Flava Girls, Black Cherry Dahlia might have a song to sing…

2 Likes

Thank you guys so far for the support! It’s great that we have such a caring community here!

1 Like

Bump! Made it a Gigavolt event on our calendar

This sounds awesome! Unfortunately, my guild is hosting its first event in a while that same day and time, so we can’t reschedule. Otherwise we would totally be heading over! I’m going to let some other people know in case they’re interested, though!

This is tonight, bump!

This sounds like a really good time and I am stoked to attend!