Computer Cheats or is IT?

I’m not going to write what I really want to simply because I know I’d get punished for it. Used to be we could speak our minds , well a little bit you know to get things off our chest, but can’t do that anymore BB is watching !

Hello. You sound angry, hostile even. And you fear repercussions. Why you’re angry is unstated, as is who or what you hold responsible. You really need to have a target. A target gives you an aim point. Pursuing a target, practicing your aim, direction is formed. Enough Direction, you become a Leader to the people around you, and life is good. So always have a target. Its ok to be mad if you have a target to direct it towards… When you DON’T have a target and you’re angry is not so good. Angry peeps, deprived of targets, aim at nothing. And always strike, for it is known: ‘If you aim at nothing, you will hit it.’ That kind of thing could get you ‘punished’ ha, ha! Since the reason you had for the topic is lost, what now? ok, npc pet battles and rng. More specificly, NPCs pets, and legendary Battle Pet opponents seem to me to be favored . If they have an ability that has a 25% chance to hit, Bam! it happens. If they have a pet throw Cyclone, the wind will hit often enough to sound like castanets… And so it seems.
And I am fine with it, since someone explained to me that it was the best they would ever be. For them to be competitive against experienced players, they needed the boost in procs. I lost matches many times, won more than I lost,
and I gained a grip on my temper, those random procs would tick me off.