Comprehensive List of Changes - Wrath Classic vs Original Wrath

Who in the office said “you know, this is really destructive to the game, we should do something about it”. But GDKP? Nah nothing’s wrong with people paying for gold with real money then buying their gear with said gold, what could be unhealthy about literal P2W in a game people have to sub for. Seems legit.

2 Likes

Updated and added information regarding the planned raid loot changes and heroic+ stuff.

Also added loot boxes for tanks/healers.

Fine list - one question and one addition.

• When was both factions allowed on PvP server?
  • UI: Carets inadvertently added to minimap.

Here you go bud.

1 Like

This should be updated and pinned on the wrath launcher so new players know exactly what they’re getting into.

2 Likes

That’s really cute how they’ll support gold farming/buying (because people are trading retail gold for GDKP, thus WoW tokens) but not allow people to boost other people (because that means they’re not buying Blizzard boosts).

Blizzard’s BS sociopathic pathology is showing.

Ty so much for posting this. It’s exactly what I was googling for! And I’m just now realizing that the gender was changed in character creation to body type 1 and 2, I didn’t even realize it til right now. People kept making remarks about it in game and there was a guild name change for “Body type Fat”. Which I thought was funny because I thought it was just saying “yeah some of us are just fat gamers”. I didn’t realize that the convos about it in game and the guild name were probably mocking gender identity. That sucks.

1 Like

OK how exactly did players find naxx too easy? If they are going off data that was gathered like 4 months after 3 wing was released sure it was easier. I seem to recall when naxx first came out the only easy thing about it was like 3 boss in the entire thing. Other than that it was massive wipes left and right and that was with raid members in full 200 gear and this was during original release. This raid mob/boss buffing only serves to benefit the few over the many. As does nerfing heroics. I mean a group with avg score of like 180 should not be having a relatively easy time with it. Go back to orginal schedule and set up of wrath. It was more balanced

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.