Comprehensive List of Changes - Wrath Classic vs Original Wrath

Fresh realms were actually a thing in OG wrath.

1. They changed the names of certain NPC due to triggering names.
  2. They changed art of women to fruit.
  3. They changed male and female, and the classical era gender tags to body type 1 and 2
  4. They added paid character boosts to the game.
  5. Layering existing enabling mega servers.
  6. Added paid character transfer in early vanilla rather than at the very end of vanilla.
  7. Shipped with CRBG rather than waiting til last patch (very end of vanilla) to implement; resulting in massive faction stacking.
  8. Changed how spawn rates, added pick pocket debuff, and neutered the loot on dungeon chests.

Thats all I can think of at the moment, but there is more.

He just corrected that, thank you.

Yeah, I just caught that. My bad. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I will add this.

No worries at all. Just glad that at least a couple of real rules are still in place lol.

Yes, but I felt the situation for classic was unique enough to list here.

1 Like

@Holyseizure hey, thanks for the effort on your post, much appreciated!

1 Like

You cannot create a DK on a Fresh Realm without a level 55 on that realm. Further, you can only create a DK without a level 55 on an existing realm once. If you wish to create another DK, you will have to do so on a different realm, and have a level 55 character.

1 Like

Added more for your list, you can copy and paste if you like

Added the npc names thing.

I don’t think the artwork is something anyone will notice.

Body type thing added to minor changes section.

Already have boosts, layering added.

Transfers CRBG were already in for original wrath.

Adding the spawn rates and lockpicking/chest info.

artwork changes
emote changes
no more male or female are very important changes showing the disgusting path they are on

8 Likes

Added emote change and male/female to minor changes section. This section is reserved for changes that serve minor or little impact to the gameplay experience.

When did this “able to create cross faction toons on one server” crap become a thing?
Such an atrocity.

2 Likes

I believe you have always been able to do this on PVE realms.

I also believe the restriction was removed for PVP Servers in Mists of Pandaria when they added the Double Agent achievement.

I will add this to the list though.

Never played on a pve server. Guess thats why i didnt know :).

The Copium is real.

I know fake WOTLK classic is releasing on September 26th, but what’s is the release date of WOTLK classic?

4 Likes

Also, from what I understand, your first DK is no level requirement. If you were to go to a different server I believe you need a 55 character to unlock for that server. I may be wrong, but it’s how I think.

1 Like

You could be right, blizzard selling an unlimited amount of 70 boosts may stave them off needing to add RDF, but it’s likely they just add it midway through for a “Hey we’re listening to you guys!” moment to get subs re-activated.

3 Likes

Nah it wont be until Cata at the earliest.