🔖 Comprehensive Guide to Moon Guard Horde Guilds

Congrats!! :balloon: :dizzy: :hearts:

It is so awesome to see this pinned! It’s well deserved with all the work you guys have put into the Horde community :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I know we have some more Horde guilds forming - so please, if you would like to be added to the list, please speak up!

This guild list is for all guild styles, not just RP guilds. That includes raid guilds, social guilds, pvp guilds, and everything in between!

As our MG Horde population grows, so will the needs of our community. We welcome variety. That means small, medium, and large guilds that might be heavily into progression, or casual, or only interested in developing RP storylines. Every guild has a place here.

The more the merrier!

(Posted on a Flywheel alt, oops)

1 Like

Please update “Obsidian Conclave” to “Dusklight Explorers”. Thank you, Mz Flywheel.

Sure thing Maerwyn! So I’ve removed Obsidian Conclave from the list in post #2 and changed Dusklight Explorers to be shown as active.

If I missed anything, please let me know! Thanks for making use of this resource.

1 Like

Splendid industries has just been added to the guild listings! I’ve also added a new list of links for forum recruitment threads for guilds that have not yet completed surveys.

If you have any updates to any of these posts, please let me know.

I are aiming to have this thread as a valuable resource for anyone looking for a guild on MG Horde. To do that, I need your help!

1 Like

I’ve completed a BIG update to the list of guilds in Post #2. The list now includes large and medium PvE and Social & Leveling guilds, and large, medium, and small RP guilds.

I have tried to show whether the guilds are currently active (to the best of my knowledge).

This is such a huge list and there are so many guilds I have never even heard of! Moon Guard Horde is like a box of treasures, just waiting to be found.

If any of these listings are incorrect or our of date, please let me know so I can fix them. Happy guild shopping!

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Thank you Ka’shar (Badvoodoo)! I have added this post to the listings.

All the best with your new troll guild and recruiting. Great to hear things are coming along nicely!

1 Like

What is the name of your guild? Who is your GM?
Words Are Hard - GM Meisun

How would you describe your guild’s focus? e.g. Heavy RP, RP/PvE, raiding guild, RP/PvP, social, PvP only
Heroic Raiding guild with frequent M+ activity

When would you consider your peak activity times, and how many people do you generally have online at once?
Our peak activity is between 4 pm and 11 pm server with 10+ online each evening.

How long has your guild been around i.e. when was it established?
Originally founded in 2016, but recently reformed for a fresh start during the recent winter holidays.

Do you have any regular or scheduled activities or events? When are they, and how are they advertised?
We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 10 pm server every week, with an optional raid night on Saturday for those who can make it and wish to continue pushing. We also have members who do m+ throughout the week.

Are you currently recruiting? If so, what sort of members are you looking for?
We are primarily looking for DPS for our raid team, but we welcome anyone who is looking for a good home.

Do you have an application process? Who should people contact if they want to join?
Anyone interested or that has any questions for us can contact Mei or Taka (discord posted below).

What are your future visions for this guild?
After we finish AOTC, we plan to start moving into mythic raiding. Our hope for mythic is to push as far as we feel comfortable. We’ll aim for goals that are difficult but achievable, and we’ll pull a boss only as many times as we have fun doing it.

Please provide details for any out-of-game guild resources e.g. discord, website, forum thread
Forum Thread: [H] Words Are Hard - 7/10H LF more DPS for Heroic Nathria and Keys
Officer Discord Info:
Mei#7322
Taka#1869

1 Like

Thanks for posting Takabear!

I’ve updated the listing for Words are Hard. Good luck with your recruiting!

The Custodes Vitae
GM: Cranee D. Morg / Lialy Solarwhisper

Officers: “Rose” Moonwhisper, Shalanar Wildbranch / -to be fill-

Affiliation: Neutral

PvP: We have members that practice it, but we are primarily Rp

PvE: We have members that practice it, but we are primarily Rp

RP: Yes, totally guild based on that. Is Medium to heavy, as the combat system is heavy, we have events that not require and welcome new roleplayers.

Synopsis:
Custodes Vitae is a 2 year old Neutral guild based on protecting Azeroth, with a page taken from the Armies of legionfall, and a Morality of the end justify the means; The guild is compose by former criminals, mercenaries, militar forces, merchants and civilians, as we seek to protect azeroth and give a home for others… We have weekly rp events, and participate in different kind of server events. We have our own fighting system and though we recently open a version of the guild on horde side (Previously we had a sister guild).

Our guild is background based, which mean that the guild as it is, is builded. It only grow with the histories of the ones that rp with, and it provides tools for you to develop roleplay, yet not guide it. We seek our players histories to rotate around themselves and connect with others as life sometimes do, without a circling around some players or groups every time.

We encourage personal campaigns, and at the same time, the lack of them, and in case of lack of events we provide some rp events to fill your hunger of Combat, Social, or even, Random roleplay.

We also welcome players that are non-english native, or new to RP.
(I am Argentinian, so I know how hard is sometimes)

Recruiting?:Always, we also have sheets for alts if you wish to bring any with you.

Suitable races/classes: All of them, all.

Website or forum link: Sorry, not yet. Maybe one day!

Discord: We do have! Ask and I shall give, we try to make sure someone is there to welcome new people that check us out.

[This guild advertisement was sourced from the NMGH discord.]

The Fogtalon Tribe and The Custodes Vitae have been added to our listings!

Thraze Farrak, a sand troll RP guild has been added to our listings and you can find a link to their forum thread in post #5.

1. What is the name of your guild and the name of your GM?
The Thunderhowl Clan | GM: Keksuwa

2. How would you describe your guild’s focus? e.g. Heavy RP, RP/PvE, raiding guild, RP/PvP, social, PvP only
We’re heavy RP with occasional PvE and PvP.

3. Please describe your guild’s RP theme (if applicable) e.g. miltary, merchant, racial, undead, pirates etc
We are a Tauren/Orc/Troll clan guild with adventure and survival elements.

4. Please indicate your guild’s RP alignment (if applicable) e.g. Horde-aligned, Neutral, good, evil/dark, lighthearted
Horde-aligned.

5. How does your guild feel about Sylvanas as warchief and current Horde storylines?
We’re glad she’s gone. There is more to life than endless war.

6. When would you consider your peak activity times, and how many people do you generally have online at once?
We’re a brand new guild so members online vary. As for activity times between 7-11 pm server time.

7. How long has your guild been around i.e. when was it established?
We are brand new, just having been established at the end of Jan 2021.

8. Do you have any regular or scheduled activities or events? When are they, and how are they advertized?
The guild does have planned weekly events for our storyline that will be announced in Discord for our members. We also will be hosting a weekly story circle for the Horde Community in Orgrimmar.

9. Are you currently recruiting? If so, what sort of members are you looking for?
We are currently recruiting Orcs, Taurens, and Trolls. Players must be 18+. More details can be found on our recruitment thread or website.

10. Do you have an application process? Who should people contact if they want to join?
We have a small questionnaire available on our website https://www.worldanvil.com/w/thunderhowl-clan-stormspear. Members can contact Kelsuwa in-game with questions on joining.

11. What are your future visions for this guild?
We have a continuously evolving story line planned for the guild and members that is focused on promoting character growth first and foremost. We also plan to be highly active in the community.

12. Please provide details for any out-of-game guild resources e.g. discord, website, forum thread
Our official forum post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-the-thunderhowl-clan-is-recruiting/862482

Our website: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/thunderhowl-clan-stormspear

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/5y7SY8ZYeu

This thread is still up to date to the best of my knowledge, with the exception that Thunderhowl Clan has now crumbled.

If you have any Horde guild news, please let us know so we can update this guide. Thanks!

New Horde Guild!

<The Wayfarer’s League>
GM: Halenko Oakrune (Oakrune in-game)
Officers: Currently looking for more.
Affiliation: New Horde, Occasionally neutral
PvP: If you want.
PvE: Casual.
RP: Heavy

Synopsis: The League was created for historians, wanderers, hired muscle, archaeologists, and all those with an interest in preserving the past. The Wayfarer’s League has been commissioned by the Reliquary to make the archaeology and historian branch of the Horde more accessible to the other races to all the races under the Horde’s banner. It will, however, still take faction neutral jobs, as preserving an accurate account of history and artifacts goes beyond faction lines.

Do you like adventure? Do you like delving into questionable areas with varying levels of danger and intrigue? Do you want to acquire all the things? So do we! TWL’s main goal is to promote adventuring and acquisition based roleplay. We use a d20 system for our events that boasts plenty of teamplay and creativity. While RP is the main goal, members who enjoy PvE and PvP are welcome to participate and host guild nights for those activities.
Recruiting?: Always!

Suitable races/classes: All races and classes are welcome, and we ask you to at least be level 25 before applying.
Website or forum link: Still working on that.
Discord: https://discord.gg/qKqNBzRQ

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t updated this thread in a while. Busy busy busy, work, family and stuff. I will scour Guild Finder when I have a moment and see what I can find.

If anyone has a new MG Horde guild they would like to advertise, please consider filling out our template in Post #3 !

:alarm_clock: MG HORDE GUILDS UPDATE! :alarm_clock:
22 May 2021

• Brief listings of MG Horde guilds expanded (info from Guild Finder) - Post #4

• Web links expanded to include updated threads from Undercity Nexus and Bad Juju - Post #5

• Eagletotem Tribe, Thunderhowl Clan, Jakaro tar al Shoru and Fogtalon Tribe have disbanded

• The Onyx Rose Order have recently merged with Undercity Nexus

• New guilds include The Wayfarer’s League and Bad Juju

GOT MORE GUILD NEWS? POST IT HERE!

What is the name of your guild? Who is your GM?

The March of Dal’dorah, GM: Aerîel

How would you describe your guild’s focus?

Heavy RP

Please describe your guild’s RP theme

Military/Belf Nobility

Please indicate your guild’s RP alignment
Horde Aligned/Quel’thalas
How does your guild feel about Sylvanas as warchief and current Horde storylines?
Dal’dorahs job is to hold the borders of Quel’thalas, unless it interferes with that nominally they don’t care but they do send expeditionary forces out when they can.

When would you consider your peak activity times, and how many people do you generally have online at once?
Evening Peaktime, Upwards of six online for now

How long has your guild been around i.e. when was it established?
Established 06/08/2021

Do you have any regular or scheduled activities or events? When are they, and how are they advertised? Events vary based on what we’re doing so we can be flexible for our members. All Advertised on discord.

Are you currently recruiting? If so, what sort of members are you looking for?
We are currently recruiting anyone interested in Light Military Rp and Belf Rp

Do you have an application process? Who should people contact if they want to join?
No application process, contact Donny the Cryptid#1018, or Thizzy#2505 with questions

What are your future visions for this guild?
To promote Belf Rp, and general Silvermoon RP.

Please provide details for any out-of-game guild resources e.g. discord, website, forum thread
Dal’dorah Forum Post

2 Likes