09/10/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Kaceys
The guild name is awesome XD

https://youtu.be/PGQnx_gl3kM

That is the best video
09/10/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Kaceys
09/10/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Sternbridge

https://youtu.be/PGQnx_gl3kM

That is the best video

Your random hugs while I'm in the Recluse are another great reminder that MG is my home server, no matter what.
09/10/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Kaceys
That is the best video

Started as an inside joke but after my old guild died I decided to use it for a solo guild. It's been pretty great.

09/10/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Dloin
Your random hugs while I'm in the Recluse are another great reminder that MG is my home server, no matter what.

You're also an incredibly positive presence on the MG forums.
1 Like
Awesome Transmog! Well done.
09/11/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Vynlas
Awesome Transmog! Well done.

What's cooler than a paladin? A paladin who mogs to look like a warrior. Love it.
Well I must say I really like the simplicity of your Transmog and judging by your Guild Name you really fit the Pirate look. Simple but still unique, the sword really look like a Pirates sword that he stole or found with some treasure. I also really like how you are a Rogue but you don't look like a classic rogue you have a bit of your own style put into your outfit. Really well done!
1 Like
I don't know much about you but your transmog has a heroic look about it without being particularly over the top. I also like the name 'Darnor', it fits a paladin in my opinion.
09/14/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Goldcoast
I don't know much about you but your transmog has a heroic look about it without being particularly over the top. I also like the name 'Darnor', it fits a paladin in my opinion.

AN AWESOME HAT!
Plus a cool transmog for what I can assume is you RPing as a peasant like character which is something a lot of people don't RP as, so seeing something unique like that is cool and awesome! :D
You're cute, but deadly. I love the flowers on your head and you match in all red.
09/15/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Dingelstein
You're cute, but deadly. I love the flowers on your head and you match in all red.

You're a human mage with posts that rhyme.
You remind me of an old friend from once upon a time.
I'm not willing to let it die quite yet! Back to page one with you!
Glorious beard of piracy. Just make sure to keep sticks of dynamite beneath it, Mr. Blackbeard.
1 Like
I don't know if you intended it or not, but Gold Coast was one of the production titles for Miami Vice (also the name of the front business for the cast during the series' run), so the Miami Vice fanboy in me is grinning ear to ear about the fact a rogue has that name.
I bet you came make a wicked batch of mash potatoes.
09/19/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Lydinie

Not all Forsaken are evil. You aren't one of them I guess.
09/19/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Roxanewatson
09/19/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Lydinie

Not all Forsaken are evil. You aren't one of them I guess.

You're displaying a lot of faction pride with that mog and the title. I like that a lot! Keep representing!
Delini, you might be a Void Elf, but you are still an elven cousin.
*In russian accent* COUSIN! LET'S GO BOWLING!
09/19/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Roondellea

You're displaying a lot of faction pride with that mog and the title. I like that a lot! Keep representing!
09/20/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Roxanewatson
09/19/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Roondellea

Elementary, my dear Watson! That headgear mog combined with your Worgen face must surely strike terror in the hearts of your foes! Good show, old chap!