Compliment the Person Above You - BfA Edition

You look like a QUEEN, Cinder. Love the face, the tattoos, the mog…all of it. You look bloody fierce!

My main is a Bronzebeard dwarf on a non-RP server. Love me some dwarves, and you, madame, look utterly divine.

And you look cool! Nice, casual and surprisingly coherent for a low level mog! Plus one more dwarf admirer is great, love the dwarves in general and I basically forced myself over 4-5 days to get to Exalted to get Cinderhammer here.

1 Like

Your character looks absolutely gorgeous! Dark Irons are my favorite type of dwarves and I am so glad that you did the grind for one! I hope you enjoy Warrior!

Dark and mysterious. I deeply intrinsically love the throughall dedication you have put into making this mog look quite fabulous. It is a very fitting mog for a void elf rogue. Very assassin like, yet also very outlaw like.

1 Like

Yes to that name, that guild tag, and that mog. Some hardcore demon hunters might scoff at this, but I’d allow for Gnomes.

I mean come on, be the best thing for the Illidari since they were allow to run free without Illidan watching over their shoulder like an obsessive parent. Except, y’know, an obsessive parent who doesn’t tell their children ANYTHING of whats going on. So like a normal childhood, if you weren’t like a few thousand years old or something. Damn get a real job Illidari.

1 Like

You know theres just something about Demon murder machines that remind me of the old Grand Crusader. I couldnt imagine why. I adore illidari.

Keep on keeping on you rascally goofball.

That name, Guidonis just roles off the tongue, like a play on words with such a sweet melody. You have a scarlet crusade tabard which means you enjoyed the finer things in azeroth. It brings you back to the hay days which means you have great taste.

Bald, eh? I think it suits you just fine like a nice piece of armor or the first swing from your axe, I want to rub your bald head for good luck… maybe I may have some of your luck!

You look like a druid who’s finally had enough, like some sort of war druid. And that’s actually pretty cool, although if I was giving points I’d slightly dock the fact that the hat clips into your antlers. The red colour scheme makes up for it though!

This one goes out to everyone in this thread! You are all wonderful people! Each and everyone of you! And I wish you all the very best! :heart:

1 Like

I like your transmog. It matches quite well.

You look cute! Very much what I picture when I think of a Draenei Mage from draenor. The halo also goes nicely with your outfit.

Illidari gnome. Sounds like a fun silly rp, much needed reprieve from drama.

1 Like

Death knights are best knights, hands down.

Your skill at flattery is only rivaled by your hair.

Oooh that transmog is gorgeous! I love the blood red aesthetic, it’s nice to see a good DK mog not centered on frost. 10/10 Fabulous

1 Like

You have a nice set of horns, and that scarf looks very warm and cozy.

Your robe is beautiful. Gold, black, and white is a wonderful combination.

You are an exquisite vision of beauty, a cerulean dream come true.

You look like Arthas, but nicer.

1 Like

@Eithe The outfit and flower crown are very nice. very druid-y and earthy :slight_smile:

(Whoops, my guy should be in human form, but… oh well shrug)

1 Like