Compliment the Person Above You - BfA Edition

11/14/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Dloin
11/13/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Alanorah
I was extremely ooc depressed the other day (still kinda am) so I sat outside the Blue recluse ooc for hours just blah.

I was afk but when I returned the wow icon was lit so I knew someone interacted in some way. Opening it I saw that I'd gotten a /hug from Dloin and it absolutely made my night.

Not sure if this post is 100% in keeping here, but my compliment to you Dloin is that you are an awesome guy. Everything I have ever seen you post has been positive and friendly and every time I've seen you rp with people I can tell you bring a lot to the interaction.

Also? Thanks for the lift.

Thank you for the kind words, Alanorah. You looked like you could use a hug. I didn't want to just walk up and start RPing, in case you were busy doing other things, but I also didn't want to just walk right by.

I'm sorry you're feeling down. I know there's very little that can help in those situations, but I hope you find your way back to the brighter side of life in short order.

Also, feel free to reach out to me any time you're wandering around wondering what to do. I'm always down for Dloin to meet new folks. That's the one part of his RP I feel like I nail every time.

11/14/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Alverdo
I've known you for who knows how long, years definitely. Whether we're in Discord, a public event out in the world, or I see you in Cath, it's always love shown and a positive vibe from you. You're a super dope person, Moranai, never change!

You don't post often on the forums, but it seems you never post anything negative. Not even small complaints or gripes, and that's admirable! You're a great addition to our forum community, even if you just pop in every so often.

Da Dloin is the man of compliments and the dwarfo of dwarfiriting! The Dwarfite of Pirates! :D
All da hugz for Dloin.
1 Like

I don’t know you, but you play a panda and daz kewl!!! :cool::sunglasses:

1 Like

You have a nice transmog: perfect for a Dark Iron shaman combo but still unique. Also a good name… just prolly not for a fire dwarf…

You have a really rockin hat!

YOU HAVE A ROCKING MASK! :smiley:

Very roguey :open_mouth: :dagger: :hocho:

But you’re a priest.
SO A SNEAKY PRIEST :slight_smile:

Kaceys gives the best hugs.

2 Likes

You’ve posted a lot in the compliment thread. Thank you for spreading those good vibes!

1 Like

I SAW YOU LAST EVENING, IT WAS GREAT!
Woo!

<3

1 Like

Da stealer of Cecils, but the rawrer of Lordaeron!

ADMANTT, DA MAN WITH TWO Ts AND A PERSONALTY THAT’S AN A!
Aka you’re an amazing RPer and friend :smiley:

1 Like

Something, something…

Pandaren are awesome. Absolute master race… when it comes to cooking and beer.

1 Like

Love the classic knight look you have going on, especially with the pot helm.

Och! That moustache…it makes me sweat just lookin’ at it. Gimme a bit to dismiss my voidwalker, then meet me north o’ the Main Forge…

Oh, compliment. I missread it as “proposition.”

Well?

1 Like

A dwarfo dwarfo dwarfo dwarfo who looks like a SUPER COOL WARLOCKO! :smiley:

1 Like

Cute flower crown, panda, there’s nothing else someone could ask for!

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful World of Warcraft symbol where your characters icon should be. :laughing:

1 Like

I am really digging those googly eyes on your hood!

1 Like

Greetings and Light’s blessings, sister. Your success inspires me!

2 Likes

Oh my. No’ exactly that sor’ o’ response I expected. But thanks, I do take great pride in me facial hair.

@Illuminos They say fortune favors the bold, so you must be one bold fella! Also Draenei are my second favorite alliance race, so good on you for that.

1 Like

Dloin, you seem to be a big heart in our community far beyond your compact stature !

I see your many contributions and all I see is good.

Respect, Master Dwarf ! curtsey

2 Likes

@Khoovi, I don’t know you, but I really, really love your mog!

2 Likes