Completed all requirements and I cannot create or race change! *HELP*

So 4 days ago I decided to cave and come back to WoW Retail from Classic. I was pretty amped to play a Vulpera Shaman. I created an Orc Shaman, boosted her to 50 and began working on the Vulpera unlock chains. I completed the “Secrets in the Sands” story for Vol’dun and than completed all of the Embassy quests getting Allied Races: Vulpera achievement.

Unfortunately when I went to create a new character they were not visible. I waited 3 days for what I thought was possibly just my “New Account Boost” cooldown and it still didn’t become visible.

I was going to spend the $25 and Race Change my Orc into a Vulpera, but now I am pretty nervous doing so will not allow me to choose the Vulpera?

Has anyone ran into this before? Provide some advice or feedback? Some people told me in the guide chat “It Happens” and that Blizzard is aware of it. But, is there any steps on how to fix it? Or, if they have plans to correct it? I’m really bummed out about this.

Thanks in advance for any information! :grinning:

I am also experiencing this issue. My friend got me into WOW just recently, and I really love the look of the Highmountain tauren. I spent all of Saturday unlocking them, so I could start to main an allied Tauren Druid.

I’ve just gone ahead and put in a ticket to make sure they were aware of it in my case. (You will probably get an automated message first, just make sure you reply to it to keep the ticket open for manual review.) I’d hold off on spending on the race change though, until you can see Vulpera on a new char just in case.

Fingers Crossed the scheduled maintenance will give our accounts the kick we need to access them if support can’t fix it.

1 Like

Can we please get an update on this? Anyone? I figured the reset today may fix it, but yet I still cannot make or character change into a Vulpera!