Competitive Raider LFG

Hello potential future guild,

Prefer to stay on Area-52 server but for the right guild will transfer

What I am looking for: I am looking for a new, EASY GOING, raid team who raids 2-3 nights a week. A team who has fun during raid and a team who is willing to coach members up to become the best raiders possible. I am looking for an established raid team who is looking for one or two more candidates for their roster. I will sit on a bench but I am not going to sit on a bench every week. I am willing to compete for a spot.

What I can bring to your team: A fun attitude, sense of humor, and solid DPS whilst doing mechanics correctly. I do research every fight, not only for mechanics, but how to DPS efficiently for my particular class.

Notable Prior Raiding Achievements
CE: The Black Gate (Archimonde) US:43 (2 night guilds)

Available days/times:
Sunday: 8pm-11pm PST 11pm-2am EST
Monday: 8pm-11pm PST 11pm-2am EST
Tuesday: 8pm-11pm PST 11pm-2am EST
Wednesday: Unavailable
Thursday: 8pm-11pm PST 11pm-2am EST
Friday: Unavailable
Saturday: Unavailable

Feel free to browse around my limited logs from the abysmal Shadowlands expansion:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vergina#zone=26&difficulty=4

I am open to playing a few different classes if suitable for the right raid group. Those classes are:
Hunter
Mage
Priest
Shaman

I am reachable on Discord at: Vergina#7454 and on Battle.net at: Hombre#11109

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Officer: Zelix (Bnet Austin#1400, Discord: Zelix#0936)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Bumper cars

Chest bump!

Added you on Discord. Our info: [A] Stormrage: <Genesis> - Tu+Wed 10-1230 EST - AOTC & 2/8M - Need WW Monk

Speed bump

Bumper cables