Competitive, Mature Raider Looking For SL CE Guild

Edit: I found a guild; thanks for all the replies.

Hello all. With the Shadowlands prepatch dropping soon I’m looking for a guild to do mythic progression with. I’m a former top 40 US officer /raid leader that is looking to raid mythic progression in Shadowlands. I have not raided since early Legion but I now have the time and desire to dedicate to the right guild. I do not feel entitled to a raid spot and will let my performance do the talking. All I ask is for an opportunity to earn a spot with a solid guild.

I understand the mythic raiding scene and know what it takes to succeed in terms of attitude, preparation, and determination. Since I’ve been an officer in a competitive guild before, I understand the hesitation with returning players that have not raided recently. All I can do is interview, give you my perspective on what it will take for me to succeed, and what I can contribute to the guild.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week, Sun-Thurs, with raids ending no later than midnight EST. In addition, a guild with the goal of getting CE, low drama, and well organized. I plan on playing warlock, however, I’m flexible and will also consider hunter or warrior.

Looking for in a guild

• Raid days between Sunday and Thursday

• Raids finish no later than Midnight EST

• Recruiting for a core spot

• A desire to clear content before next tier releases

What I have to offer

• Former officer / Raid leader in top 40 US Guild

• Mature

• Warlock (preferred), Hunter, or Warrior

• A desire to be the best I can be

Hey Meddler,

We’re an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on US-Stormrage. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to midnight EST. We’re currently 11/12M and getting very close to CE before the prepatch. We’re looking to bolster our ranks and maintain our momentum to push CE in Shadowlands. We seek to run a 24-26 player roster with a rotation schedule.

The guild was formed in 2010 and they’ve been pushing hardmodes/mythic content since. I joined at the end of WoD and I’m happy to find a guild that has no drama and is a group that I enjoy raiding with.

If this sounds like something that interests you, we invite you to fill out an application on our website: libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in touch with you to see if it would be a good fit. You can also add me on BNet @ Pyratic#1706 if you had any further questions.

I appreciate your time and best of luck in your guild hunt for Shadowlands!

Hey Meddler,

Add me on bnet and lets chat, I think we may have what you’re looking for.

Pezek#1832

Hi Meddler,

Its Mine I Licked It is a newly formed guild of similarly experienced raiders looking for a few more ranged DPS to start strong in Shadowlands. We are recruiting returning players as many of us are in the same position as you, and our goal is CE every tier on a 6 hour/week schedule. If you’re interested, here is our copy pasta and I’d be happy to chat with you more:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be online by about 7:45 is necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Monk. Bonus points for someone willing to “swing heal.”

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Fuzzii#1197), Moo (Moophisto#11601) or Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) on Battlenet to set up an interview time.

Hit me up if you are interested

Would love to have you on our team, our core team is has either achieved CE before or pushed really deep into mythic

Disc: Vero#6669

Howdy,

Two for Twenty is a newly formed guild on Tichondrius made in preparation for Shadowlands. We’re comprised of players who come from the entire raiding spectrum. Our goal is to full clear all Mythic content while it’s relevant and have fun on a relaxed schedule. Playing the game at a relaxed place doesn’t have to mean mediocrity. We’re looking for the players who have the same goals as us.

We never recruit for the bench, every raider we take on is with the intention that they’ll be in for a majority of progression. However, due to the limitation of our schedule additional raiders are needed so we can always raid. Our roster won’t exceed 23 raiders.

Right now we’re looking for some pumper DPS and heals to round out the roster. We have a preference for ranged but if you slap we’re willing to take any roles. We expect to spend a lot of the first tier fleshing out the right roster so we’re not going to turn away any strong raiders.

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 06:00PM - 09:00PM PST

Contact any of the below if you’re interested via BTag or Discord.

Contact / Officers
GM: Cav#1179 (BTag)
RL: Warlockanap#6423 (BTag), Napat#4253 (Discord)

Or feel free to hop on Tich and whisper anyone online!

McDonald’s once made bubblegum-flavored broccoli

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:

High Priority Needs:
-Raid leader spot is open, we’re looking for someone that will be consistent and be of the same mindset when it comes to raid progression and how to handle situations.
-Tank (prefer multiclasser)
-Rogue
-Havoc DH
-Disc Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Shadow Priest

We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands, so any classes not on the list are welcome to still apply/add. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:

We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.
Our goals:

Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:

Btag - cjsu#1139

Btag - Pirouette#11682

Guild App - https: // docs.google. com
/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_rcaTUZYvCWCS2xxhNv6LUhkp43hGTKrLyp-AFAGS4wldPA/viewform

Hey Meddler,

I think our guild lines up really well with you and the expectations you outlined. I like your experience, but even more than that I appreciate your eagerness to prove yourself now and not let your former play do all your talking. Our guild is made up of players like you, with former high-end CE experience who are eager to return to raiding and push themselves to find success in Shadowlands. We also put a heavy emphasis on creating a positive, mature raid environment which, judging by your post, you would integrate with seamlessly.

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information (linked below), and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.