Comp Stomp bugged when uninstanced

I can’t queue for comp stomp running around in the open world anywhere. It’s greyed out and says the next brawl will be in 6 days. However, I can queue just fine from my garrison, and inside raid instances as well as dungeon instances.

Edit: Seems to be fixed on the character I’m using, but idk if thats a fluke or not.

Edit2: I lied, is broke again :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah, I have noticed that on my characters as well - Horde & Alliance. The only one so far who automatically had it show up was my Druid who logged in while in Nazjatar.

The garrison is a nice workaround for characters with garrison but my DH doesn’t have one so I wish they would fix this.

Btw, do you get the weekly quest from the garrison as well.

The quest pops up when you go into the brawl.

Garrison does work as a work around but it sucks, I’d prefer to be able to queue from DMF

1 Like

I can queue in Dalaran (Legion), many of my characters don’t have a garrison.

1 Like

k, I will try that thanks.

1 Like

Brawl changed to Temple? Boo…

1 Like

Freaking A boo.

I had some conquest to farm on a couple of alts for that 440 weapon.

And I’m stuck in the brawl after it ended. Can’t move, leave, nothing. Restarted, nope, scripts to leave party and BG - nope.

I don’t even see comp stomp on the calendar at all for the future. I hope this isn’t permanently removed. It’s my favorite brawl.

1 Like

Now it’s hotmogu :confused:

Hey, just here to join everyone else in requesting this to be fixed. No one wants Temple. It’s on a rotation. Temple is on the calendar already. I understand comp stomp had a few queuing issues and echoes were dropping at a rapid rate, but those are easy fixes. Some people planned for this event months in advance. It’s not right to take it away mid event.
Sincerely,
The Rep, Marks of Honor Farming, PVP, and honor collectors communities

2 Likes