Community HEROIC Runs!

Hello, Turalyon!
I’ve taken to organizing community HEROIC runs of BoD! Starting 3/22/19, we’re heroic now!
Please be around ilvl 385~ minimum and we can hopefully help you get more gear.

Contact me here or via Discord (Praxi#8911) to sign up!

This run is for anyone who wants to learn the raid, learn how to raid, see the content, gear an alt, or just hang out and kill stuff.
Tonight is about celebrating our server and hopefully bringing interest into our server! Bring your friends, bring your alts, bring your fun attitude!

2 Likes

If I can make it home on time! :smiley: Would like it.

1 Like

We’d love to have you!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll pass this along to some of our members and other who may be interested!

1 Like

I let people know. Hope it goes well!

Dang, I won’t be able to attend next Friday. I will try and make the run the week after though!

1 Like

I missed it! :frowning: Is there another this weekend ?

Not sure yet. He may go do snow related activities. You’d probably have to pester him on discord since he’s very active there.

Normal Community Run: Friday 3/1/19
Time: 8:45EST
Contact me via discord to sign up ( Praxi#8911 ) with your class and character name so I can invite you.

1 Like

Thankies Siera <3 I will add you on Disc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are these still happening on Fridays? I am thinking about doing a M Uldir learning run for people after I finish my excel class entirely in a week or two.

Well I am gonna host a M Uldir run after I finish my excel class. I’ll contribute to the community once a week.

I’m here because I got yelled at for bumping another post…

1 Like

Tonight? Yes/No?

I still think we should do a Friday M Uldir.