Community Council Members... why are you not advocating for Paladin changes?

There is a ton of productive discussion that happens in this forum, and as far as I can tell, Blizzard never reads it and never responds to it. However, Blizzard clearly will take the time to respond to a community council post if it gets enough traction.

With that said… Paladin councilors, why are you not advocating for us? Where are all of the Paladin topics on the Community Council forums?

3 Likes

There’s a community council?

Well, I guess those paladins that ARE on the council are satisfied with what they have. And that’s absolutely valid.
I surely dislike a lot of things about the current paladin but on the other hand I’d say it’s already too late for any suggestion for Dragonflight. They will soon reveal the new talent trees and I’m pretty sure we will get what we see there besides some minor tweaks here and there. Nothing but the usual alpha/beta shenanigans.
Let’s just hope they move a bit away from Legion paladin.

Saying its too late for Dragonflgith changes and suggestiongs seems unbelievable. theres so much time before even an alpha is annoucned.

1 Like

That’s true, but in the last few alphas nothing major changed after they started. They shuffeled talents or replaced them, but there were few (I can’t remember any) changes in things like playstyle as soon as alpha started. It was always just tweaking. The overhaul (if there is any) is already set in stone on their end. Otherwise it would be useless to make talent trees, you can make a talent trees only as soon as you defined the basic framework.
Let’s just hope this iteration of paladin sees some positive changes.

I feel hopeful about some pretty major changes coming along with the new talent system, plus since a lot of the old blizz design ideals seem to have gone with the great cleansing on their rosters that they did recently im hoping a better design and better QC. They might prove me wrong but im hopeful.

1 Like

Holy Paladins didn’t even get Holy Power back until later in the Beta… it is so not too late lol.