Community Council: Battleground Blacklist

I haven’t seen any posts about the return of the Random and Epic Battleground Blacklist. Do all the pvp representatives disagree with the blacklist? I thought it was an extremely helpful feature that would allow me to queue for many and not get the one I just did. I suppose since epic battlegrounds and random battlegrounds are now separate queues, there would be one that you could choose on epics and two or three that you could choose on randoms. Hoping that one of the community council members will see this and bring it up.

4 Likes

I definitely do agree, there are some maps in randoms and epics I don’t ever really want to play. I made a post in the “bring back” thread here:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Some BGS are especially frustrating when you get shoved into the premade honor grind that the other faction is doing and you’re stuck in a bg for 4 hours… I think they fixed that bg since then but I’m NEVER random queuing again.

Yes… this is a frequent topic of complain threads over in the BG forums. It’s obvious that most players want the blacklist feature back.

If anything, certain BGs getting blocked/blacklisted way more relative to other maps in the map-pool would be a red flag for the devs that something is wrong or “off” with that particular map - and they could then turn around and use that data to know what specific BG maps need work/tweaks/balancing changes

2 Likes