Community Cap inactive players

I have read through a lot of forms and nothing has been answered to this yet by blizzard there is some Community leaders like me that have communities cap with a lot of characters that are inactive there’s no way to tell which characters are inactive and which ones are active like guilds I want to recruit new people but I cannot because of the cap can a customer support GM give me an answer of what’s going to happen with this

While the forums are not a means to contact a GM, what you’re asking is a developmental question.

This will hopefully be moved to General Discussion, and if they see fit over there, there may be some back and forth.

4 Likes

You asked, actually. Hence the reply. Don’t want public discourse? Don’t post in public forums.

But given the attitude from one post, I would love to see how far you get abusing the goodwill of the SFAs here.

3 Likes

Ah, good ol’ irony. It’s good with morning coffee, but see my first line again.

To simplify for you, GMs don’t come to the forums. You can only contact them at the top of the page via the link that says Support.

3 Likes

There is nothing that a GM can tell you. There is nothing we can tell you. You have been quite correctly answered this is a developmental suggestion and would best be suited to General.

Normally, I’d move this for you, but since you decided to be less than gracious to those trying to give you correct information, I’ll let you repost it yourself if you wish. Note - reposting HERE will be considered spam/trolling - and will result in the inability to post at all.

Please do not make that necessary.

10 Likes