Command-Click no longer working

Yes. I have the problem. Sometimes I can use Shift+Command+Click to open a single item. If it is a multiple item I get the small window to select a specific number if the item to extract.

Same, very frustrating, problem here. Double-tap works, but it’s not the solution. As other users mention, this also makes it impossible to complete quests where a user needs to move a target.

2 Likes

I have the same problem on my 2017 iMac 5k , Blizz needs to fix this ASAP .

This should be fixed in build 36272 that was released today

2 Likes

Fixed for me – thanks.

Same, fixed.

Appreciate the quick fix, but still kind of boggled by the fact that something this fundamental (and apparently easy enough to fix) was missed in the beta despite many of us reporting it. If this happened at my job (I’m a software QA engineer), I’d be calling for an analysis/retrospective of our bug triage process during this release to improve for the future.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Not many devs use a Mac or even have a Mac to test this out, I’m not surprised. Also, with all the beta testers, how many do you think even used a Mac?

They sell a Mac product. They should have developers using Macs and then QA testing on Macs. That’s what you do when you want to take money from Mac users, and we do pay the exact same amount of money as PC users do to purchase and then subscribe to this game. And I personally reported it in beta, as did another user up the thread. If those reports were missed or de-prioritized because “it’s just Mac,” then they’re doing this wrong, and they’re going to lose a subscriber if they don’t figure it out.

Tried the new build and it works on LIVE now. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, working now. HUZZAH!

Thanks Blizz.

Late to the thread - but this is still not working for me. The only thing I’ve found that works is swapping my CTRL and CMD keys through my Mac System Preferences… but then it screws everything up out of game on my laptop. Please Devs, give me a solution that saves me from having to adjust my laptop before AND after playing every time. This was a non-issue for all these years…