Coming back to wow looking to see if anyone in a mythic guild would take446 4/9m

i absolutely love to play it and was curious if there is a spot out there for me i have some logs if needed

1 Like

Hey there! My friends and I have a guild called Requiem on Wyrmrest Accord and we’re looking for a solid few more raiders for mythic, and boomkin sounds awesome! Currently we’re 3/9 M with our eyes set on resuming progress once we get a few more players, and a CE push for 10.2! Our raid times are Sundays and Mondays, 9pm to 12 am EST. We’ve got a laid back, yet committed mentality to prog. We won’t go for CE at the expense of our players, but will do everything in our power to get there! If you feel like chatting more, don’t hesitate to reach out to me on here, discord at barny8263 , or bnet at Eggs#11694 . GL in your search! :smiley:

Hey!
Our Guild [Bold-Stormrage] may be a good fit for you.
Our team is Midcore Mythic. We are not a casual team; we are just not CE-focused.
We raid WED/THUR 8:30PM – 11:30PM EST
Current progression: 3/9M

Add me so we can chat!
Discord: victoriakins
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

still looking for boomkin spot oppurtunity

Hey Calloe,

We are a casual/midcore group, an adult-minded guild focusing on raiding and M+.
Our guild has many long-time active players on the horde and alliance side. Horizon was formed in 2008 and has remained an active, established guild with stable, mature, active members! The guild has had an active raid team every tier since Wrath.

We currently have two groups raiding and multiple mythic plus runners. Our guild is filled with working adults who love to play the game. We are also always looking for new friends who like to Mount/Mog collectors.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. This is for both groups.

Current needs are as follows:

Mythic Team

• Tanks - Closed
  • DPS - DH, DK, and Monk are highly prioritized, but we are open to any exceptional players. We currently have 2 spots.
  • Healers - Closed

AOTC Team

• Tanks - Open
  • DPS - Open
  • Heals - Open

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833

Our guild on Illidan would love to have you were small group of friends looking to expand

Hi Calloe, Are you open to a KSH / AOTC guild (no mythic raiding)? Also when do you play and when are you looking to raid, days/times? We have room for a boomkin. If you can play/raid at 1030 Eastern+ let us know. Thank you!

Heya! We’re looking for DPS for our mythic prog team for S3. We raid Tues/Thurs and have an active community throughout the season pushing KSH/3k and some PvP. Currently 4/9M Aberrus and trialing folks on our chill alt nights.

Hi Calloe, would love another boomkin on the team! Hit me up if interested -

we are looking for a boomy to replace our current boomy so he can swap to a diff class. would love to chat! we raid we/thurs 10pm-1am est. we are 3/9 mythic. if interested in learning more please message me on
discord: marloe
battlnet:marloe#1118

either way, good luck finding a new home!