Coming back for Shadowlands

Well it is that time of year where people like me are coming back into WoW. I have played off and on since cata and main Death Knight I go between blood and unholy when I feel like it. I am on MG and live on the west coast. I am interested in Raiding, PVP, and Rp. When it comes to the tanking portion please be gentle I havn’t Tanked since legion with him. A little about me I have thick skin, like to keep the game fun and I am always up for learning new things about the game or how to improve myself.

My Battlenet is CarnorJax#1312 so hit me up there or on here so we can see what works out.

Also Magnus did nothing wrong.

Welcome Back Etrick would love to have you join our Family!

If your looking for a fun dysfunctional family come check us out on Stormrage we are alliance as well and are looking for players to join for shadowlands we do M+, Raiding and PVP so we have little of everything currently recruiting for our raid teams looking to form two a more hardcore progression and a casual!

Raid Times

Progression- wed/thur/friday 9-11PM EST

Casual- Wed/Thur 9-11PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Ironwolv#1859
Discord - Thunddastruk#5793

Bnet - Flawedcode#1609
Discord -SilentDevotion#9585

Bnet - Kiricoco#1158
Discord - Wentian#8020

Wb Etrick,Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day:D

Hey Etrick! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Welcome back Etrick

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.

Good afternoon Etrcik!

According to the god emperor that’s not true about Magnus, in fact it’s all his fault. But that’s neither here or there…this is about WoW!

So here’s Arm of Hades’ information. I’ll also reach out to you in game as well.

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9pm to 11:30PM EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hello, Etrick!

Welcome back to the game. We at Twilight Vigil are also coming back for Shadowlands, and we’re looking to flesh out our roster to chew some content in the next expansion. If helping an old guild get back on its feet is something that interests you, we’d love to hear from you.