Coming back for 10.2, LF casual raiding guild (448 War on Jueb A)

Hey!

Returning player coming back for 10.2, I have a 448 fury warrior and a 424 holy priest on Jueb looking for a relaxed gmt10 raiding guild. Been playing since vanilla but haven’t raided since the beginning of DF. Have managed to pug Amirdrassil normal 8/9 the past 2 weeks, haven’t been able to get a Fyrakk kill unfortunately. Open to mythic+ and pvp but mostly interested in pushing Heroic raids. Laid back, fairly experienced ex-raider looking for a new home. Cheers!

in Barthilas. Looking for more players to fill dps and healing positions in raid. we are currently 6/9N and raid on Wednesday & Sunday 7-9pm AEDT. my battle.net is TitaniumWolf#11502 Discord: TitaniumWolf#2158

Hey there, please check out our recruitment page:

If this sounds like your jam, please pm me on disc or bnet - details in the recruitment page.

Cheers, Cibai

Hi Stabby,

Frostmourne we are currently 3/9H 9/9N we have raid Wed/Mon 8PM-10:30pm AEDT, with an alt raid on Saturday the same times. we are pretty laid back and with a welcoming community.

If this sounds like a place for you to settle into then feel free to either add me on BNET - VKF#1783 or on Discord - VKF

Keen for a chat