Coming back after 3 years

I just came back after not playing for almost 3 years… and it sent me to the Broken Isles, but yet there aren’t any quests I can do here. I see them but I look for them, I can’t pick them up… I only can see the world quests. I am so lost )": please help me? I am level 51.

1 Like

Go talk to Cromie…
Hourglass on map shows location.
Pick a timeline…have fun.

1 Like

I have done that… and it sent me there but yet no quests…

1 Like

The first thing they tell you to do if you are able to use Cromie. Is to find the quest board. They are sitting on a table to the left of the quest board…at that time.

Then they will go back to the Hourglass location…then they will give you the option to select a timeline.

You say you have no quests.
Can you select ; return to current timeline? Or select a differnt timeline?

If you can not do anything with them. Then you need to do the introduction to BFA to the point that you can.

So I did play a little bit of BFA. I selected the timeline, went to where it told me. And now no quests at all.

1 Like

Turn on Track Trivial Quests on map?

They are on. like if I try to go pick up a quest, that is shown on the map, it wont let me…

1 Like

This sounds like a issue with a old addon that is not allowing you to accept. You can test this by going to cooking trainer and trying to accept the cooking daily.

Might have to reset your UI to default.

Some of the War Campaign quests in BfA had their required level increased to 60, but they can still show as available in game at 50+. (I don’t know if them showing up is the bug, or the requirement being 60 is the bug.)

If you’ve already done most of the regular leveling BfA quests on the character, it’s probably better to use Chromie to pick a different expansion you haven’t done yet.

1 Like

ok… I am home on my second account.
I had … had Cat timeline, but I had to do it!
I went to talk to Cromie…
I had the party down below by the message board…Had them there for SL, but no I had to push that button.

return to current timeline.
Dragon… I don’t have Dragon Expansion.
So, this is what I will do.
I will go thru the … bfa starting stuff untill i can change time line…
will edit with how long it took me…I on a twink 20 Druid.

One of the first things you do in BfA is to take a tour of the city. Once you are shown the portal to SW/Org, you can take it and then Talk to chromie and change your timeline, or just abandon the time lines and level normally.

You will still be able to portal back to BfA should you decide to do so in the future.

One of the fist things you do as a Horde toon is to … Go to the Stockade!
This is sooooooo long.
Sorry I fell asleep.