<Comfortably Rum> AOTC LF DPS

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
6/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: Ele Sham/War/Mage
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Still in need of a tank!

What is the guilds progression at?

We have fell short of aotc with alot of ppl not showing for guild progress…which is a first for us…but most pf us as a grp are 2/8 m. We have several coming back and giving BFA another go and getting back on track for the upcoming raid. In the future I do have friends that will be pushing mythic and we may add another day (sunday) to move progression along. We have always cleared AOTC/ Meta achievs last 3 xpacs.

Still searching for tank!

We are still looking for a few more looking to find a home…3rd xpac as a group. Need tank/heal/2 dps…prefer war/rogue/ww monk…but open to any reliable vet players

Looking for a Resto and Bal Druid.

Still searching for a Resto Druid!

In need of a tank…any class.

Still in need of tank…non monk any class

Our group just keepa growing! We have a few spots available. We have several that can fill spots so we are could use a tank (non monk), rogue/war/ww monk/dk.

I’m interested! I have 2 friends with me as well. All coming back to try and see if we can’t have some fun with this shixpac. Hotsouce#11446

Need tank…non monk…resto druid…war/rogue.

Still in search of a tank.

Just started Heroic this week. Could use a tank or resto druid.

To complete the group we need a dps/heal that can switch on fights as needed.

Looking for heal that can switch to dps as needed…prefer hpally…sham…mw monk.

Still looking for a swing heal…prefer Hpally or disc priest but will consider all if the fit is right…vet raider that is accountable.

We are looking for a player that can heal and dps as needed…prefer hpally…but will consider all heals except a disc

Still looking for a hpally and rogue for our group