College student LF Stormrage (A) Guild!

I am senior college student from Illinois looking for a guild for Shadowlands. I am looking for people around my age or demeanor, and people that like to have fun!
I have been playing since the end of wrath ( I was 10 years old lol) and have cleared heroic and some of mythic for the last two tiers and raids in the past. I have mostly healed, and am still undecided between healing and ranged/melee dps for this new xpac. My main is currently a shaman, although I have been thinking about priest for Shadowlands. Looking for late nights and solid progression! Send me a message if you are recruiting and think I would be a good fit!

Hello Snowsn,

We’re an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage. We’re currently 11/12M Nyalotha and are very close to getting our CE N’Zoth kill before the prepatch. We’re looking to keep that momentum going into Shadowlands and are looking for some experienced Mythic raiders to help form our team.

We formed in 2010 and have always pursued hardmodes/mythic content in a drama free, fair raiding environment. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm to 12am EST. We will be doing tryouts and look to maintain a 24-26 player roster on a rotating schedule.

If you feel that this is something that may suit you, please fill in a raid application on our website: libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in touch with you to see if you would be a good fit for the guild.

Thank you for your time and best of luck in your guild search!

Pyratic#1706

1 Like

Hey Snowsn!

I see you mentioned alliance guild, however, I feel you may like our guild!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey Snowsen! We’d love to have you in our guild!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397