Collectors Edition Pets

Hop onto retail?

1 Like

Then Classic isn’t the “authentic experience”.

You didn’t get two of them did you?

That’s true. Some changes and updates have been made.

That’s why I consider the CE pets a gray area.

If you don’t get them from your account, then Classic isn’t “authentic”.
If Blizzard makes a Classic CE, then the pets aren’t rare like they were intended.

You can keep asking. Just like we asked for Gbanks. If it’s up to chance, at all. It’s kinda slim chance.

Well, nobody’s come up with a better solution.

I’m gonna get a white kitten.

Good luck!

1 Like

That’s funny coming from someone that advocates multiple non vanilla QOL convenience changes.

Blizzard has made it pretty clear that what is obtained in one game will not carry over to the other game.

Your purchase of the CE game entitled you to those pets in retail. Where did you obtain those CE pets? In retail.

I’m all for making those pets (or different pets) available to obtain in Classic by another means.

“multiple”. Keep trolling.

Are guild banks and a “modern LFG tool” not multiple non vanilla QOL convenience chsnges?

We went over the LFG tool. You replied and we put it to bed.

yet you keep trolling.

Nothing wrong about people asking for their desired changes/content/experience.

They’re probably not going to happen.

Still, nothing wrong.

Are you saying that you no longer advocate a “modern LFG tool/interface”?

If the answer to that question is not “YES”, I guess it has not yet been “put to bed” and it is still multiple non vanilla QOL convenience changes.

I’m not answering this because I answered it last week and you replied with “we shall see what Blizzard decides”.

Done. Not my fault if you can’t remember.

As I said, multiple non vanilla QOL convenience changes.

I don’t understand why you embarrass yourself with this obvious trolling.

Nothing like the lord of terror in wow chasing after the player who summoned him.

My troll mage is going to need his zergling following close behind…

1 Like