Collectors Edition Pets

Then you should have no problems providing links (not just quotes that you rewrote) to those statements.

As soon as you produce the link where I said that flying to a dungeon is not a social experience. I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding that.

I would prefer them stay out of Classic entirely.

If Blizzard knew how to price anything appropriately I would say yeah throw them in the cash shop (for 5$) but since Blizzard would probably charge 25$ I think it’s just best to let them be.

CE pets were in vanilla so this statement makes no sense.

It makes sense in the fact that Classic WoW coming out Summer 2019 and World of Warcraft 2003 are two seperate games that shouldn’t share any progress/items between them.

1 Like

…and Classic is supposed to be an “authentic experience”. So yeah, Classic gets CE pets.

As that blue stated, you have those pets in the game for which you purchased the CE.

You dud not purchase a CE for Classic.

If they do not make those pets available in Classic by another means, I hope you can still enjoy Classic without those pets.

“authentic experience”

Where’s that link I asked you for?

I’m surprised you’re against CE pets considering your stance on QoL additions you asked for.

Then Classic doesn’t get guild banks, a "modern LFG tool/interface, etc.

It also should not get sharding, right click report tied to an auto squelch or loot trading.

But then you asked for flying and mogging so I’m confused by your statement.

You know as well as I do that I never asked for transmog or flying in Classic.

Anyone can do a simple forum search for posts written by me using the terms transmog and/or flying to see that I have always opposed them being added to Classic.

And I never said that using a flight point to a dungeon wasn’t a social experience.

Huh. Imagine that.

Again, provide links (not just quotes that you rewrote) to me asking for those things.

In order to be an authentic experience for CE, you’d have to pay for CE again, since you did back then. Since you haven’t, you don’t get the pet, just like someone back then who didn’t pay.

They’re not going to force you to go to Gamestop and buy the 4 CDs again either.

Ultimately, they’re probably going to either

a) Provide it as a purchased upgrade in the shop.
or
b) Not include them at all.

Either way, your previous CE purchase has no effect.

Sure. As soon as you provide the link where I said flying to a dungeon wasn’t a social experience.

Or…you can just admit you never actually read that.

Then the CE isn’t as special and rare as it was in vanilla.

Some things can’t be made “authentic”. Will you refuse to play Classic if they don’t give you a follow-along panda?

And you still have those rare and special pets in retail.

I won’t be happy about it.

Which is irrelevant because I want the “authentic experience” in Classic.