Coldridge Company recruiting for Mythic+, Arena, BG/WPVP

Love this group <3 Got a few mythic dungeons in today. Was tons of fun. Still would love more for Pvp/Wpvp.

2 Likes

Woohoo patch day

1 Like

Ill be back one day.

Did mythics again yesterday. Was nice having a full guild group! Battlegrounds today, possibly with more mythics later this evening <3

1 Like

If i feel any better ill try to get on today but j havent rolled outta bed since yesterday

If i put anything on calendar today please cancel it

These folks will get you what you need 10/10 would do business with again

3 Likes

Current OOC needs are Tanks and Healers for M+, Heroic Raid, and all classes for 3v3 arena.

2 Likes

Acialga Embercast read the inventory loss sheet Satumi Jademist handed her

“3 crates of Tidespray bandages, 1 recovered
6 crates of Crab Jerky, 0 recovered
2 casks of Sage Elixir , destroyed fire
3 pallets of Healing Potions, 2 single potions remain”

“Mam, that is just items, all the workers are fine!” Satumi said trying to brighten the losses.
“Workers don bring me in ta gold, naw do tey!” Acialga snapped.
“No, they don’t but they are essential none the less.” Satumi retorted. Stupid pandaren, always trying to see a bright side.
“Essential, yes, ‘ut we jess lost 1280 gold in supplies, and probableh the contrac with dem Elves” She screamed, tossing the inventory sheet to the floor. “How kin we offer secure shippin, if we kinnot deliver!”

Acialga got up from her desk, and walked over to Satumi, who seemed to keep his stare strait, instead of looking down on the Dark Iron.

“Pack yer bag, we are goin’ go git their crud back, Not losing this contract!” she said while slapping Satumi hard in the belly. It wiggled. use J instead of W but its offensive apparently by blizzard for some reason

2 Likes

I need you to deliver this poop in a box for me. Don’t ask. I didn’t have a hazard bag. Box may leak.

I can provide a hazardous materials container, and disguise it under wrapping paper if you wish.

We should enact the hazardous materials clause.

1 Like

upadated information

Still need mythic + and pvpers