Coldridge Company recruiting for Mythic+, Arena, BG/WPVP

**Current OOC needs are Tanks and Healers for Mythic+, players interested in Arena, battlegrounds and WPVP** Current IC Needs: Roleplayers with WM on, interested in Shipping, Transportation, Security and Mercanary RP

Secured Shipping, Security, and Mercanary Company.

The Company: Coldridge Company focuses on Shipping goods for other guilds, no questions asked; providing reliable security for events and places of business, and have a moderately priced team that will fight for you, and your gold. No job too much, provided the necessary funds are delivered.

The Positions: We’re looking for employees who do a little of everything, from paperwork, to security (WPVPers, Rpers, Mythic+ runners, RBGers)

Requirements:
-Active in events
-Ability to take Criticism
-Team Player, no spoil sports
-Sense of humor (guild chat is not always PG)
-Death happens, get over it, no whining about being ganked.

The Locations: Coldridge Company is based in Coldridge Valley - Dun Morogh but our field offices are located in Stormwind, Boralus and Stormsong. All locations are seeking active agents to employ, are near fine cuisine and the finest hotels, and are tourist areas where great connections and sights can be seen

Why should you apply?:
-Reasonable hours
-Beautiful locations
-Interesting people
-Opportunities for on the job training!

How to Apply?:
-Contact Dullahan (CEO) Acialga(HR/PR cogm) or Kadira (Field Director) or Goldiwings (field director) we can be reached ingame or in the Alliance Roleplay Discord under the Coldridge Company tag

***Coldridge Company is not strictly a Roleplay guild, while many of us are Roleplayers, and we have a guild storyline and do frequent RP events, we also allow OOC members who do not participate in RP into the guild as long as they do not actively grief Roleplay (we do not consider camping or pvp to be griefing). Also while many of us stay in warmode - we do not discriminate against those who keep it off.
2 Likes
Well, I’m looking for a guild, this place looks friendly enough.
09/19/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Relick
I do not think anyone is online atm (i will be soon cleanin house atm) so if have any questions feel free to ask here
09/19/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Aglaica
09/19/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Relick
I do not think anyone is online atm (i will be soon cleanin house atm) so if have any questions feel free to ask here

I’m not on either, I might be on after 8pm server time though, so I might try to contact someone then.
Hi. Relick, get in touch with Kadìra (the i is alt 0236), Aglacia, Goldiwings, or myself!

Dullahan
GM of Coldridge Company
09/20/2018 02:24 AMPosted by Dullahan
Hi. Relick, get in touch with Kadìra (the i is alt 0236), Aglacia, Goldiwings, or myself!

Dullahan
GM of Coldridge Company

Thank you sir, I will do that! I wasn’t able to get on yesterday, but today should be more of an option.
09/20/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Relick
09/20/2018 02:24 AMPosted by Dullahan

Dullahan
GM of Coldridge Company

Thank you sir, I will do that! I wasn’t able to get on yesterday, but today should be more of an option.

If I am not on Goldiwings, you can message my shaman, Dalhar as well. :)
Its pouring rain here so i got bumped off the internets- ill be on for pvp day tomorrow
Drunken bg next nite!
I happened to be able to get on today, is there anyone I should talk to specifically to that might be on?
I am
bump
Coldridge Cod are the finest you’ll find this side of Zulduzar.
1 Like
10/01/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Xeer
When did you join!?
One time the people in Coldridge Company paid me to deliver a bundle of carrots to STV. Still not sure why.
10/01/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Aglaica
10/01/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Xeer
When did you join!?
When Agents bounced to another realm.

These fish aren't gonna fish themselves, ya hear?
10/02/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Xeer
10/01/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Aglaica
... When did you join!?
When Agents bounced to another realm.

These fish aren't gonna fish themselves, ya hear?
Should talk to kadira in guild, she fishes a lot...might find a friend in her
Bump
This lonely monk looking for a home. Have security experience.
10/04/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Prittania
This lonely monk looking for a home. Have security experience.
Hello Prittania, what times are you on? If Kadira, Dullahan or I are not on /who - I believe our newest Manager should be on during the day Goldiwings and she should be able to answer questions, and even invite to the guild.