Coalescing Visions

This is a welcome change.

MOTHER will also offer Vessels of Horrific Visions in exchange for Echoes of Ny’alotha, providing an additional source of access to Horrific Visions that does not require completion of Assaults.

EDIT
Didnt notice this part the first read through. I thought we didnt get any kind of revamp in content rewards. I was wrong. Thanks Blizz.

1 Like

Do you guys ever read the developer posts? About two hours ago or so?

Good grief. The thread is within distance of your post. Go look and read it.

Echoes of Ny’alotha =/= Coalescing Visions

If you’re referring to him buying Vessels with the Echoes, I don’t think anyone is going to do that unless they’re out of Corruption and Essences to buy.

3 Likes

More sources for echos and purchase the vessels for the runs. More runs. Easier cloak upgrades.

So yes he can skip the assaults.

The assaults will have a chunk of both currency won’t they? Probably still worth the time to do them all I suspect.

1 Like

I dont mind that assaults are worth to do. I mind that they are the only way to get this currency effectively making you do them if you want upgrades. I would rather get what I need from other types of content now that the patch is aging.

Plantains did you read the developers thread? I’m starting to think you guys make this complaint threads on purpose at this point just to troll.

I read part of it. Will re read it.

EDIT
I missed the 2nd part on the bottom of the original post. This is welcome.

More Echoes

In our last update, we added Echoes of Ny’alotha, a new currency available from most Visions of N’Zoth content, which can be used to directly purchase Rank 3 Essences that have already been unlocked on a different character. We plan to expand the availability and purpose of this new currency. Now, once any character completes the legendary cloak questline, they will immediately begin earning Echoes of Ny’alotha from all of the usual sources.

Echoes of Ny’alotha will be much more abundant than before. As we expand the usefulness of Echoes of Ny’alotha, we want to ensure that players who haven’t felt the need to accumulate them don’t feel disadvantaged, so we will be increasing both the droprates of Echoes and their costs by a factor of 5. This means that when these changes take effect, a Major Assault will award 625 Echoes, up from 125. The cost to purchase an Essence will also increase by the same factor, from 500 to 2500 Echoes.

If you are planning to purchase a Rank 3 Essence with Echoes of Ny’alotha that you’ve already earned, you should do so now, before these costs change.

Do content.
Get Echoes of Ny’alotha.
Purchase vessels of horrific visions with echos.

Here from the post:

MOTHER will also offer Vessels of Horrific Visions in exchange for Echoes of Ny’alotha, providing an additional source of access to Horrific Visions that does not require completion of Assaults.

And for the price:

Item - Cost (Echoes of Ny’alotha)

• Vessel of Horrific Visions - 1750

lol, that’s what I was going to do with my echoes. I am not really all that interested in corrupted gear.