Coaching10

Would any destros or boomkins be interested in some coaching? Free, I watch you play in real time and try to help you. If any other players with confidence in their specs would want to idk, put the specs you know below along with your experience.

Would rather see players get better through their own play than through buying a boost and only getting gear through someone else’s hard work.

7 Likes

gotta flag this as trolling

14 Likes

Teach me how to press Convoke Big Daddy Doggo :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Free Transmog Coaching HMU :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Free OnlyFans Marketing tips hmu :smirk::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Free Copyright Infringement Courses hmu (looking at you Doggo :thinking::unamused: )

3 Likes

Free SoundCloud Rapper Tutorials, come get that e-clout fam

:100:

2 Likes

Like and Subscribe to my PvP Tips of the Day!

1 Like

Lmao, you missed brbdiah

2 Likes

Free “Tips for Living With IBS” Webinar hmu

4 Likes

Free coaching on how to get sand out of tight “spaces”. Hmu. Gold only.

Free FBI Investigation Courses so you all can gain Super Sleuthing Skills and don’t mistake me for imposter Mages with bad names/mogs :nauseated_face:

tips for boomy players:
Wait till you’re 3rd cc dr, or they’re on cooldown, ask your hpal for aura mastery + beam + convoke congrats
grounding gotta be on cooldown too

3 Likes

Free scuba diving lessons for when u tank rating hmu

are these lessons done in nali’s stream?

3 Likes

Insane marketing strategy

I’m not marketing anything bud. If people want to learn the game I’m all for it and will assist where I’m able.

Not sure why being truthful and blunt with someone is taken as distasteful. I could sit here and write…

I don’t know if it matters that much, but you still have a very long way to go to skill cap. The vast majority of players in this game will never reach that, even players in the AWC wouldn’t be considered as ‘skill-capped’. What is more important is finding a spec you find fun to login to play. By the time you reach even closer to that ‘skill-cap’ your spec could be entirely redone in a coming expansion, or it could be horrible and nobody would want to play with you. It is best to just find something you enjoy.

Or I could just put.

Not sure why you care. Play what you find enjoyable. You’re nowhere near the skill cap.

oh wow ur so wholesome and pure :sob:

1 Like

Do you still do coaching?

How to catch a predators gonna be popping.

2 Likes