Co-Faction WPVP events

is an Alliance Guild based on Sarg https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-bloodbound-23xp-rbgpvp-guild-recruiting-pvpers/563313

We’re looking to establish a relationship with a Horde PVP guild , or a Horde guild that wants to coordinate Co-Faction PVP events between our guilds . Some of the types of events we would like to set up are the following :

• Tol Barad
  • Zanglamarsh WPVP battle
  • Halaa Battle

If you are interested in coordinating these types of events , please contact me via my guilds discord server : mND4Np

I’m representing Shadows of Death, PVP community, to tell you that we’d would be interested.

Hey , join my discord & send me a PM & we can talk further about possible future collaborations

Your link unfortunately expired.

DSa6hMdCwE try this one

This GUILD claims to be the #1 horde World PVP guild after GETTING farmed for years along with TERRAN. KEK.

Looking for World PVP opportunities They POSTED this, they are IGNORING your post KEK.

Warsong Battalion are KNOWN cowards, prove me WRONG.

Accept this CHALLENGE.

Zapey eats -popcorns-

We just played against Terran Empire & Shadow of death in Tol barad on Thursday night. We don’t WPVP everyday, but we’re down to pre-schedule events with anyone.