C'mon blizz what are you doing?

Hint.
It is always a heavy grind after a new patch. Watched trade chat back
in the WOTLK days when people were super twinked out and and they
totally felt awful as they loved the gear they had.

I know this but at least it’s paying something. At least I won’t have to wait an entire week for said content to be relevant or if I help a friend I receive nothing for it.

They did give you something. A system where you only need 3 out of 5 slots to receive the benefit. But now you complain because you think you need all 5 slots filled.

Sounds like a you problem, bruh.

3 Likes

I think at this point we need to start saying the opposite of what we enjoy?! Blizz seems to love to throw content/systems at us that the majority do not like. So, maybe, if we say we love it they will give us new stuff we all might secretly have fun with :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Working as intended:

Shard of Bek: Your damage is increased by 2-3% when you have 50% or more health than your target. If you take damage you can lose the buff.

Shard of Cor: Your damage is increased by 3-4.5% for 20 sec after attacking an enemy you have not yet damaged. Buff only lasts 20s.

Shard of Dyz: Damaging a target increases damage done to that target by 0.33-0.5% for 4 sec, stacking up to 3 times. Stacks can fall off.

To get 5 gems you would have to give up over 100 primary stat (active 100% of the time). How do you think that measures up against those gems?

3 gems absolutely worth it to get the set bonus, 4 gems sure why not, 5 gems worth it if you can fit it but not worth recrafting a legendary.

I’m just going to keep posting this until you drama queens settle down.

1 Like

You get 226 catch up gear

It takes 15 minutes tops to clear a layer 8 run

You need 10 runs for rank 4 legendary, ridiculously easy especially in 226 gear

You’d spend over 2 hours ranting on the forums first when you can spend 2 hours in torghast

1 Like

I really don’t get what type of person would think this was a good idea and develop it… More people will quit afther time goes on… There’s a reason why expansions without these extra borrowed power that focused on the game aspects did better with the old wow team perhaps… The new wow team just seems lost and have 0 idea on how they should add systems or how effective they are to the players. Every system in Shadowlands is just PAIN.

3 Likes

So why didn’t WoW die in Legion when it had alot of borrowed power

1 Like

Calm down? Why so dismissive? I feel like there will be people that defend Blizzard’s terrible decisions now matter how bad they are, and this one is especially egregious.

Not only will people have to redo Torgast, or sacrifice their alt’s soul ash, they’re also going to have to spend the tens of thousands of gold on a new white item. Some of them can reach over 100k.

This is extremely dumb. Ridiculously stupid, and this guy is just like, “Calm down.”

GTFO of here with that nonsense.

2 Likes

…literally all they need to do is go hey guys if you get a domination slot item you can turn it in to get an item to add a slot to your lego for it

Bam problem solved

Except that you don’t have to do anything and people are just pushing this nonsense to be blizzard hating drama queens at worst and thoughtless lemmings at best.

probably because blizzard respected players’ time in Legion a lot better, and the artifact weapon was something that grew with your character for the duration. It felt good to upgrade it and it also came with a whole bunch of unique goodies - like skins and various achievements attached to them.

In BFA at least when you unlocked an essence, you had that essence. The last rank was purely cosmetic. There was no lottery system in place with getting the essence you needed for your character. The game philosophy evolved into a complete rng/lotto system with unlocking conduits you need/want? Which one do you think feels better for a player, and why would they change it to a system like that? which type of system “respects player time” more?

I just saw a tweet from the asmon video where a guy cites WatcherDev saying something to the effect of they wanted to be careful with the legendary system and not disrespect player’s time…that doesn’t appear to be the case in 9.1

Right now there is no progression with the borrowed power systems, it’s just resetting.

Pretty sure legion didn’t delete rows of progress off your artifact weapon after every new patch…in fact it felt better, the more you progressed on it, and it wasn’t a system designed around people in the top world first guilds. everyone got to feel good about their progress.

4 Likes

Really? Good on you! Have fun.

Well said.

Legion was my second favorite xpac. They did borrowed power right.

2 Likes

You do realize you do not have to rebuild a single legendary, right? You also realize that building one will be a fraction of the work that it is currently? I’m not defending Blizz’s decision in this because the optics of it are terrible but at the same time the content is subjective and elective. If you don’t like then don’t do it and if you feel as if the game is wasting your valuable time then go play something else. Not a difficult concept. It’s like the people that complain about radio shows instead of just turning the dial.

You know, I used to hate this guy - still won’t watch him streaming play runs and call people names, but his last few videos is the first time I feel relieved that someone is saying something I feel and couldn’t put the right words to them. Thanks for sharing that one.

Honestly, i wouldn’t want to re-farm this again.

man thank god you’re not the lead producer of wow…

i really hope they don’t share those thoughts on players that are unhappy about their new system…which btw, there’s a lot of them. these posts aren’t just “Forum crybaby” things at this point…even high profile players are very unhappy about this.

5 Likes