Clutch sister needs dodge removed

title says it. as it stands this is currently one of the most op pets around. twilight devastation is more than good enough on it’s own. it does not need to be given dodge as well. please remove it and give it something else, maybe a heal? as it stands it’s the most frustrating pet to go against currently… people just switch it in out devastation dodge… out… in 3 turns of that your whole teams wrecked. it’s just a tad overpowered please consider revising.

yes it is op

not a very fast pet tho
try running a fast critter against it

1 Like

i hate that noone else cares about this. it’s 100 pct overpowered but people want cheese left in the game. that’s lame.

They are gonna nerf Twilight Devastation if that helps

It’s Twilight Meteorite. Twilight Devastation is a corruption ability. :smile:

Imagine a pet with twilight devastation and all your cute little pets tremble in fear as a giant purple void energy rushes towards them in a zig zag motion. Hehe

3 Likes

Then after that you see a Reek pet spawn, run to your pet and one shot him!

1 Like

Actually that’s the wrong thing to nerf. All they need to do is extend the CD on its dodge by a round. Give it a different dodge spell.

I’m forgetting the different speeds available. Are they fast enough to make good use of the dodge? The AoE is over budget on damage I think.

I agree that TCS is difficult to play against. Twilight Meteorite is overbudgeted. I wouldn’t say no one cares about these issues. The community has known and complained about this for a long time (in addition to other issues). Unfortunately, Blizzard changes pet battles very slowly. I don’t know why it’s so hard to change things regularly. Weren’t the changes to Twilight Meteorite and Hermit Crab announced months ago?

I don’t think that Dodge needs to be removed, I think that Twilight Meteorite needs to be fixed. A 289 speed Dodge isn’t that hard to deal with.

If you are facing a lot of TCS I would suggest the following pets:

S/S Flayer Youngling
Leviathan Hatchling (Primal Cry one of the best PvP abilities)
any good H/H undead to soak damage on the back line
S/S Felspider (though kind of hard to use in general)
S/S Death Adder (a 305 speed could work as well but the S/S is good against imps, too)
H/S Scalded Basilisk Hatchling

Personally I’m enjoying a PvP pet battling a lot lately. I have fun trying to counter the tier pets. I do think this current meta is a fairly difficult one. There are just too many OP pets. Too many to counter. Fiendish Imp, TCS, Anomalus, Hermit Crab, clonedance, Twilight, Murkalot to name some off the top of my head. So when trying to counter the TCS you have to think “will this work against an imp, will this work against a Hermit Crab?”. (Leviathan Hatchling with Primal Cry checks off a lot of boxes, that’s why it’s come to be a PvP superhero for me)

At this point in PvPPB we have to realize that Blizzard thinks OP pets are the way to go, after about 8 years of unbalanced PvP you can’t really expect it to change at this point. Here’s what I’ve come to expect: OP pets are introduced, people find a way to counter them, new combinations of pets that enhance the OP pets and/or counter the counters are used by the “cheese” players, new ways to counter arise, and so on. The problem with this model is that having to counter OP pets always leads to limitations on what pets can be used. When the cheese players come out my choice of the thousands of PvP teams I have is reduced to about ten or so teams, which somewhat limits the fun.

If you want to see a lot of other current problems we currently have, Rosco made this post on EU forums. I agree with a lot of it.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-nerfs-buffs-we-need/157448

2 Likes