Closed...found a home, ty all

My wife and I are looking for a casual, more laidback, family guild.
We have ran our own guild since back in BC, looking to step down from the responsibility of running a guild and just be regular members. We are both approaching 40 so an older crowd would be great.
We like to run mythic+ usually run around 15’s don’t typically go any higher. Also dont mind running lower keys to get people gear and helping out. Raids we usually do Normal and Heroic (AoTC).
I play a healer, will be going Druid/Evoker/Paladin, not sure just yet. Will know better once the evoker comes out. My wife plays a Paladin tank. We are both 285ish GS so we are ready to hop in and do some dungeons or anything before the expansion hits.
Would love to find a good home before the expansion and get to know everyone.
You can hit me up here or Discord would be easier (I’m always on there).
Morlanith#4704, BNet is Morlanith #1757

*We can make just about any day work. We are MST, any time between 6pm(8:00est) and 11pm(1:00est) would be the best for raiding.
*Willing to transfer servers if we find a good fit.

Bump. still searching

Good morning. We are a group of older wow players. Very laid back. I will leave our little guild recruitment message for you to look at.

Wish you two luck finding a new home!!!

Do you guys have a discord, would like to chat some if you have some time one day this week.

Game,

If you get a chance, take a look at my recruitment post… I think we may be a fit for both of you. If so, feel free to reach out to chat.

bump. still looking at options.

Hello, our guild is small and very family oriented. Our interests are mythic+ and Heroic Raiding. I would like to invite you to our Raid tonight at 7pm pst. Please join us (no pressure) and get to know us before you make a decision.

Please contact me on discord:

Valdryk#5620

Hello Gameslave,
i am fyreaa
Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC. We are an older group of people whose average age is above 40.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Though all classes are welcome to apply, especially for M+ content - the above are specifically requested due to gaps in armor type/weapon usage, or specific utility we would like to have going forward.

About
Our current raid roster consists of a blend of raiders and M+ enjoyers with the unambitious goal of AOTC and keystone master. More importantly, we’re a group of friends who just want to play this horrible game together, progress through content, and have a good time - and we are always looking for more qualified members.

Our raid times are 7:00pm to no later than 10:00pm CST on WED/Thurs, with possible non-mandatory weekend raid days in the event that a weekday raid night is canceled or otherwise not feasible.

We have no current plans for any SL S4 content, nor expect anyone to do anything until the first M zero week in DF.

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777

Hello to both of you! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are Durator Trade Federation on Area 52! We are a horde guild

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: yX2TThqC3T

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Hello we are small family type guild
(Black flag Guild)We are looking for casual players typical day in the life of a guild member is doing dailies discussing Wow and on occasion doing a dungeon run we are an adult guild new and returning players are welcome and we are here to answer any questions
Battle tag koko1995#1839
US server greymane- tanaris
Mythic dungeon runs Monday ,Wednesday, Saturday