CLOSED - Thank you

Returned to this game for the new expansion after a WoW break due to life and really enjoying it, so I am looking to raid again!

Contact Info: Faytful#1779

I am willing to server transfer and/or faction transfer, but I would prefer to stay on server and as horde as money is tight for me right now.

At the time of this post I am currently ilvl 178 equipped (without having ran any Mythic Zeros for the week of 12/1 yet). Armor piece, missives and soul ash are ready to make legendary that I will have obtained from farming my dungeon before raid release.

Looking for a 2 or 3 night a week guild that will have CE by the end of the tier.

Most Recent Logs:

Mythic Eternal Palace:

Warcraftlogs . com/character/us/hyjal/faytful?zone=24&new=true#zone=23

Expansion All-Star Rankings for Legion:

warcraftlogs .com/character/us/sargeras/fayttful?zone=17&new=true

Mythic Antorus (Eonar/Agg/Argus):

Warcraftlogs . com/reports/7PaFM6Y2X13HxWct#boss=-3&difficulty=0&view=rankings

I took a break mid-tier during Eternal Palace as I was starting my Master’s Degree in Biology and I needed to focus and get my bearings at a new school and in a brand new research environment. My Eternal Palace and Legion logs should be enough to tell the story of my consistency and that I am more than capable of attaining very high parses and staying alive during progression.

Raid experience:

WoTLK- Herald of the Titans (Achievement date 9/11/10), ICC: 12/12H 10m (server 2nd), 11/12 25m (LK to 11% QQ)

Cataclysm (Top 50 US Stint) - BoT N: 4/4 (achievement date 12/29/10), BwD N: 5/6, ToFW: 1/2N

MoP - ToT: Lei Shen AoTC

WoD: Highmaul 2/7M, HFC - 5/12M

Legion - EN: 5/7M, NH: 10/10M CE, ToS: 2/9M, Antorus: 11/11M CE

BfA: Uldir 5/8H, BoD: 1/9M, EP: 4/8 (Multiple sub 5% Orgozoa attempts, we were on the brink of a kill right as I had to take a break)

A little about me:

I am a 27 year old from Northern California that currently lives in Southern California with degrees in both Cellular and Molecular Biology and Psychology. I am currently waiting to start grad school for a MS in Microbiology in the Fall at CSUN.

In terms of myself as a player, I am the kind of player that learns a fight within the first 2 or 3 pulls and then focuses on maximizing my DPS for orange parses. I have fulfilled an officer role many times in the past and can also fulfill the role of a core raider that is present nightly and does his job. I am the type of raider that you never have to worry about it, and am always helping theory craft and brainstorm potential strategies and changes that may be necessary to secure a progress kill.

Please feel free to add me if you have any questions or post below. Looking forward to hear from all the great guilds.

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out the roster. hit me up if interested or have any questions would love to talk.
btag: mke#11978

Hey! We’re a startup on A52 horde side that would love to bring in a warrior like yourself. We mostly focus on raid and m+, but we mess around with arena now and then. Check us out and feel free to apply or dm me on discord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Fay. Welcome back to the WoW community after your hiatus, good to see good people returning. I firmly believe that good players should play with good players. Hit me up. Lets shred some content. Incoming copy pasta.

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment!

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Medium, Holy: Low, Prot: High
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Medium, Dps: Low
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Tracy#7543, Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664