Closed - Returning Player - Looking for new home

Update 08/01/2021 - Made the jump with a cool group of folks, thank you for your interest!

updated 07/31/2021

Hey there!

I’m Returning from 9.0 fallout, looking to catch up and get back into the raiding scene. I’m a healer at heart, though I typically enjoy all of the support classes as I also enjoy tanking as well. Not a ton of raid tanking experience, though I’ve done a fair amount of m+ tanking over the years, whereas I’ve healed with just about every healer in all types of content.

I’m currently looking at co-maining Shaman/Warrior, with Druid as a secondary everything, and Warlock as an alt. I’m flexible and enjoy most of the above classes’ specs, though I’m not finding a ton of enjoyment in Fury, Feral, or Affliction at the moment.

As for content, I’m looking for an AOTC focused guild, though I have no qualms with poking at a few mythic bosses if the group is up for it. With that said, I’m not down to sacrifice relationships for content; AOTC is my goal for the tier. I’m also looking for folks to push for KSM each tier. It’s not a dealbreaker, however, m+ is how I typically fill my time outside of raid nights. On the raid nights note, I’m not looking for more than two nights a week. I prefer weeknights, anytime between 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. PT. Either way, I’m open to Horde or Alliance on any server; more looking for the right group of good people to clear current content with.

If you’d like to chat, hit me up via Discord (Bender#1504) or Bnet (Bender#1870), logs available on request, talk to you soon :slight_smile:

It was great talking to you! Wanted to leave our info here as well.

1 Like

Great talking with you as well! I’ll tune in on Tuesday to check you guys out :slight_smile:

Barely Heroic of Seraph is recruiting! We are an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over 6 years, with the officer core being together over a decade. If you’re looking for a more relaxed raid environment, but still want a bit of push, we might be perfect for you! We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 11pm - 1am CST

Progression: SoD - 4/10H, 10/10N (AOTC CN, BFA, Legion)

Currently Recruiting: Tanks: CLOSED // Healers: Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Rdruid, Holy/Disc Priest // DPS: Warlock/Boomkin/Spriest

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like

Hey there, sent a bnet and discord request, happy to chat when you’re free, thank you!

Hi there Bender, you sound like an awesome fit for Evolved if you’re willing to go horde! (Although we also have an alliance chapter within our gaming community)

Friend me in game, Foof#1949, and check out our info and website!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-evolved-gaming-18-guild-recruiting/970813

1 Like

You sound like you would be a good fit for us;

Alpha Guild on US STormrage

1 Like

Thank you for your interest, made the jump to cool group of people. Best of luck out there!