Closed Beta Shutting Down Today

All pump no dump

2 Likes

Blessed? hrm.

2 Likes

The original Beta stopped at 40 as well.

1 Like

Did someboday say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] ?

7 Likes

The closed beta was through 60 since you could do strath scholo ony etc

Called it.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for such a great Beta experience! It was so fun to get to play Vanilla again with old friends, making new ones, and seeing such great progress being made with proper testing and bug fixes throughout the beta :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Ret prio baby

1 Like

RIP beta. I never knew ye.

2 Likes

thank YOU Esfand, for not having me killed at tournament # 2 where i appeared as TrollgodsEX haha - it was all in good fun, remember the name Gravity im sure see you around twitch <3

in other news, how long until this 8pm they speak of??

No one could play on it anyway.

1 Like

Good, this gives you guys plenty of time to add the original unarmored epic mounts!

#blessed

6 Likes

One step closer!

Both for the end of Beta and the countdown to Classic.

Will… will it hurt papa?

4 Likes

I’ve never wanted summer to end so badly.

R.I.P me come Aug 27

2 Likes

Who cares if Hunter and Warlock pets are broken and may never get fixed. Every one will be playing Warrior and Rogue any way.

I’ve never been in a Blizzard beta that fixes every problem before closing it. And I end up in a lot. This is the first one since Cataclysm that I didn’t get an invite, that’s counting overwatch, hearthstone, HoTS… The testing is to identify the bugs. They’ll be fixed by the time it goes live. Their betas tend to end with A LOT of bugs, and they’re gone by the time the game goes live.

1 Like

While I share the optimism, its tempered by the BfA Beta’s lack of fixing. Alpha was great, I don’t think anything I reported didn’t get fixed, but the Beta reports did not get fixed by release.

1 Like

I would like to congratulate Az from HeelvsBabyface for getting his beta invite today, I hope he enjoys his whole 5 minutes of playing the Classic WoW beta.

1 Like