Closed - Apologies

Closed - Thank you for the interest. Unfortunately I’ve had a death in the family so I will no longer have time at this moment. Apologies.

Hello and Good morning

We are The Coffee Shoppe on Area 52 Horde

We are looking for a resto druid with any OS who can assist us in pushing more mythic content

We are 1/10M 10/10H

We raid the 2 nights a week tues and Thursday 8 to 11 pm est

Please add my btag for more info gilga2k#1922

1 Like

Hey there, my guild is looking to add a healer to our core mythic roster. Horde guild on Stormreaver called Ominous Latin Phrase. Tues/thurs 7-10 CST raid schedule, 3/10M 10/10H. If this sounds interesting i’d love to chat more. My discord is exiled#3225 feel free to add me

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Still looking! Thank you for the replies so far! Will be considering!

Hiya, if you’re not opposed to server transferring, please consider <Symbiosis> on [A] US-SteamwheedleCartel. We are a somewhat smaller and quieter server, but we are active and the guild has been around since Wrath.
I lead Cookie’s Pirates , which are currently 9/10H, 10/10N SoD and ready to move into mythic. Our times are Tues/Wed, 9 PM - 12 AM CST.
I’m also working to get M+ to be more regular and could use another tank.
You can reach me at Aureo#11138 (Bnet) or Aureo#2521 (Discord), would be excited to have you join us.

Homie Hoppers (7/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for Healers for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (SwiftArcher#6652).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. We would like to chat with you about possibly tanking for us; if interested please contact me:
Battle Tag - Bevee#1903
Discord - Bevee#3164

Hey there!

If you’re open to a 3rd day I’d love to chat with you!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Disc Priest or Holy Paladin
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk and Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Not really looking for 3 days of raiding, but thank you!

Heya. Maybe we might be a fit for you. We are currently looking for a R.druid.

Here’s our recruitment post.

Give it a look, see what you think!

Yoyo,

We are 3/10 M (aotc), We need a resto druid for a core spot. We are on Sargeras-Alliance. Hit me up at Doomstar#1888, can do a heroic or something to check each other out.

Hit me up if you are still looking, one of our tanks recently stepped away from the game and we are looking for a full time replacement. Our info is in our recruitment post:

Hey savage, of zul’jin horde is lookin for a tank! we are 9/10H with sylv at 60% and 1/10M with eye sub 20% we raid tue/wed 9-1230 est and sunday 9-12 till we have aotc on farm. The FFXIV exodus hit us pretty hard so we just filled spots with warm bodies and now we are going thru and bettering our roster, which shouldnt be hard with a CE exp core and leadership. If this interests you or you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord @Fen#8048. Thank you

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 3/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 9/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hullo there Savage, The Burgershack on Wyrmrest Accord (that’s my guild) are currently recruiting for a healer or tank position. We raid 2 days a week (Wednesday/Thursday 630-930pm pst) with an optional heroic night on Saturdays at the same time.

We are pretty laid back but know that only raiding 2 days means we need to use that time well to make meaningful progression and such. Asokan#6125 is my discord info and I’ll leave our forum post linked if you want to take a gander for any more info on us. Thanks for your consideration!

Hello!

Our guild is on Thrall and we are currently looking for a healer as we continue to power through mythic prog. We started a few weeks late but we are essentially 4/10M 10/10H semi-hardcore 2 days a week with a third optional night for sale runs to make gold.

We’re a group of irl and online friends with a common goal of reaching CE in the near future - 9/10M CN and now we are looking to beef up our roster for the final push.

Throughout the week we have several players in the 2200-2300-2400 io+ pushing M+ for vault & glory if that is also of interest to you.

We provide all major needs for our raiders. This includes Vantus runes, cauldrons and health/dps pots, armor kits, oils.

WarcraftLogs: /guild/rankings/22798/latest#difficulty=4

Raid Schedule (Eastern Timezone):
Tuesday: (Optional) heroic clear/sale run (50/50 to players and guild bank)
Wednesday: Mythic 8-11 pm
Thursday: Mythic 8-11 pm

We are currently on Thrall and offer reimbursement for transfers after a one month period.

Btag: Jones#1748 / ChrisKrypton#1115