CLOSED [A] Rogue LF PST or Late EST raiding guild

Prior expansion CE experience.
Shadowlands - Alliance Rogue 10/10 N 10/10 H experience.

Looking for a Weekday Nights Raid Group that raids on PST timezone or late night EST timezone (12 - 3 am EST).

I am able to play all 3 specs. Love to push keys and have a good time during raid.

At start of shadowlands was focusing on tanking on protection pally to attain KSM with my current M+ team, but got back to play my rogue again doing keys and was pugging raids. I recently picked up raiding again after KSM on pally now focusing on my rogue which was my main in bfa. I’ve being playing on and off since TBC.

I am very chill, follow instructions, study mechanics assigned to me and mechanics of fights that the team its progressing on.

If your raid group present any interest on my rogue pls PST me on bnet.

Bnet: Hyperchucks#1963

Still Looking For Guild

Hey Tonyhook, we raid around the same time that you’re looking for. Tue/Wed/Sun 8:30pm-11pm PST. Currently 1/10M 7/10H.

Hey there! I’m not sure if we would fit your needs but we are looking to fill out our DPS roster a bit. I’d say about half of the people in the guild are in the Pacific Timezone and we have some night owls in the east too. super friendly and chill guild :slight_smile:

I run a 1 night per week AOTC guild called Missunderstood we are currently 10/10N and moving to heroic this coming weekend. Our raid day/time is Sunday from 830-1130pm server (Central) Time. If you’d like to know more please reach out to me on discord @Del#6863.

Id love to have you, and look forward to speaking with you if this sounds in line with what you’re looking for!

Hey Druidism, I sent you a friend request on discord from Eltony. Im looking forward to meet you and see if I can fit with your guild and raid team. The times looks perfect for my current schedule.