Close all low pop realms

Blizz please just close all low pop realms. It is easy; first offer free transfers off low pop realms to medium pop realms. Offer the choice of any med pop realm in the same zone. Second, in two months open a dumping realm for any toons not transfered. Move all the untransferred toons their so they are not lost. Finally close all the dead realms.
I say to offer transfers to med pop realms because this will prop up those realms without adding more burden to jigh pop realms. Many of these med pop realms would enjoy the boost in numbers

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/burning-crusade-classic-realm-consolidation-coming-august-9/

1 Like

Thanks for the link

They forgot about Myzrael.

They probably won’t axe realms with a raiding population, albeit even small ones. This is being done to clean up the list of servers with zero active players on them.

uhhhhhhhhh, wow can you tell them not to remove bg/arena racials and nerf the pvp trinkets.

You’re asking for something they just announced they’re about to do…

What am I missing here?

Ruroki, I only skim the forums, no reddit or twitter so did not see any postings about the squish.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.