Cloak of Coordination Macro

There’s no way for a macro to know if something is on a cooldown, so you’ll have to do separate macros. I actually found a much better one a bit ago that doesn’t require equipment sets.

Here are the macros for the three different cloaks:

Cloak of Coordination

/run local c,e,t=65360,GetInventoryItemID("player",15)t=GetItemCooldown(c)>0 if c==e then if COC_PREVEQ and t then EquipItemByName(COC_PREVEQ)COC_PREVEQ=nil end elseif not t then COC_PREVEQ=e and GetItemInfo(e)EquipItemByName(c)end
/use 15

Wrap of Unity

/run local c,e,t=63206,GetInventoryItemID("player",15)t=GetItemCooldown(c)>0 if c==e then if COC_PREVEQ and t then EquipItemByName(COC_PREVEQ)COC_PREVEQ=nil end elseif not t then COC_PREVEQ=e and GetItemInfo(e)EquipItemByName(c)end
/use 15

Shroud of Cooperation

/run local c,e,t=63352,GetInventoryItemID("player",15)t=GetItemCooldown(c)>0 if c==e then if COC_PREVEQ and t then EquipItemByName(COC_PREVEQ)COC_PREVEQ=nil end elseif not t then COC_PREVEQ=e and GetItemInfo(e)EquipItemByName(c)end
/use 15

I highly recommend the addon “Opie” for stuff like this, I put all my travel stuff in one ring, like hearthstones, teleports, items, wormholes.