Clicking eggs but not looting specifically to be a troll

So currently on Moongaurd there are 2 people clicking on eggs and not looting them. They sit there and ask people to pay gold for the eggs. Do people really have nothing better to do with their time ?

One of them even has a second account specifically to hold a third egg spawn hostage. Can blizzard do something about people who are doing this ? Its a form of trolling is it not ?

1 Like

How abhorrent, are they still on? the best we can do is report them for trolling. Haven’t done any of the events so i’m not quite sure, where the eggs are.

2 Likes

That’s considered griefing and is reportable.

6 Likes

Correct.

Submit a report though IMO.

3 Likes

My partner alrdy reported both of them but honestly i feel like blizzard is not going to do anything about it.

2 Likes

Just passed by seems to be just that rogue and 3 of his alts, sad at least there are other spots though.

LOL he’s still at it. Jeeze, i moved on to exodar lol. I don’t have time for people like that.

2 Likes

There’s DH there announcing selling egg spots for 1k gold lol wow

Not really trolling if he is serious
griefing? maybe, but its kinda a funny idea because hes not really doing anything that’s bannable.

Actually it is if he’s preventing someone else from looting.

Its his loot, he got to it first.
he just hasn’t clicked his loot yet.

Also it isn’t a solo player. There were several ppl doing this then telling ppl they’d allow them to loot that spot if they paid them 1k gold. I was there for like 10 minutes. It’s pretty disgusting behavior. So glad I got all this holiday stuff out of the way years ago before this new generation of “players” started.

Anyway - OP hope you got what you needed. Have a good night, /leaving thread.

It’s possibly a form of griefing. It would be rather like standing on top of a node in a manner that blocked it from anyone else getting to it and then saying, pay me if you want it. Any actions that interferes with another player’s gaming could be considered griefing. The End User License section says:

xi. Disruption / Harassment: Engage in any conduct intended to disrupt or diminish the game experience for other players, or disrupt operation of Blizzard’s Platform in any way, including:…

2. Harassment, “griefing,” abusive behavior or chat, conduct intended to unreasonably undermine or disrupt the Game experiences of others, deliberate inactivity or disconnecting, and/or any other activity which violates Blizzard’s Code of Conduct or In-Game Policies.

Standing over a lootable/collectable item for an extended period of time in order to deprive someone else of getting it is not just delayed looting. It would be fairly obvious to anyone from the Powers that Be who checked it out I reckon.

You can report it and its then up to them to decide if it breaches their Code of Conduct etc.