Claws of Shirvallah

Anyone want this form added back as a glyph? It’s the sole reason I leveled a Druid in WoD

11 Likes

noty. its ugly.

without its WoD utility i would be so grossed out by it anytime i saw someone with it.

1 Like

I’d be okay with it being a customizable barber shop feature. it wasn’t terrible as a form goes, but it would be a relatively easy addition to cat forms that don’t leave balance/feral behind bears.

5 Likes

Yep, it was pretty sweet.

1 Like

I wouldn’t use it, but I see no reason not to add back a form like that which was previously used by players.

3 Likes

It defs needs to come back. It was dope.

1 Like

True and real.

1 Like

I would like for them to add it to the mage tower for ferals

1 Like

Of course it needs to be back.
Druids (feral+guardian+chickens) spend 99.9% of the gameplay in these forms.

Chickens got 1 standard form + Astral + Mage tower (very few have it)
Cats got l5.
Bears got 5.

Every plate class got a choice between 200 full sets & 1,000,000 custom variations.
Every mail class got a choice between 200 full sets & 1,000,000 custom variations.
Every other leather class got a choice between 200 full sets & 1,000,000 custom variations.
Every cloth class got a choice between 200 full sets & 1,000,000 custom variations.

3 Likes

Chickens got 1 standard form + Astral + Mage tower (very few have it)

could you elaborate exactly how chickens got anything besides a new staff look from Mage tower?

1 Like

Maybe you’re right…For some reason I thought chickens got a thiccer form with the appearance.

No. Old shapeshift forms should be purchasable by a “mark”. Once you buy a “mark” form in the AH, all your druids will have access to it.

Bring it back as a barber shop appearance. Other classes can just transmog their armour to stuff they used in previous xpacs, druids should be able to do the same with forms.

2 Likes

Wow, I almost forgot about that

Yep, I loved it!

I loved it. I have always been confused as to why they have never made it permanent. Especially because people have been asking for it back for years. Very bizarre!

2 Likes

I would love it, but only if it got a solid update. The model is sorta dated.

The other form you might be tihnking about could be the one you get when using Incarnation?

But it will only show if you use the normal featherblob form and not astralform.

If you use the ugly featherblob form and press Incarnation youll turn into the armored featherblob form.

And that’s all I’m asking is for it to be a barbershop option

I am praying one day this will be added in that way