ClassicLFG is back!

It is back baby, now we can have our own LFG channel to make forming dungeon groups much easier, we still cooperate in dungeon and still maybe make friends? who really cares, reading trade chat in major city or in barrens chat hurt my wittle eye! this is indeed blessing in disguise!

https:// www.curseforge .com/ wow/ addons/classiclfg

We already had a channel for lfg. It was called LookingForGroup.

1 Like

If you don’t like addon, don’t use it then and keep in mind there is Call to Arms that ClassicLFG is based on, basically part of classic experience and with common knowledge does help improve game, if only we have addon to create self transmog addon . . .

Where? I don’t see it and prefer this addon especially it be listed once and people can whisp, form a group for dungeon, we still talk to each other like current retail dungeon finder since 7.3.5 change how we dungeon spam

LookingForGroup is the most important official channel, how do you not know it? Didn’t any of your friends even mention some of the crazy stuff that gets said in there sometimes?

Right Click “General” chat tab --> Settings --> Global Channels --> Check Channel #5 “LookingForGroup”.

You can also create a new tab just for LFG with that channel.

Thanks for tip it at least if I want to use it, but will still use addon which function well with classic, now I am off to kill some boars with my imp near stormwind . . .

I don’t have any friends that play classic, made some friends in game, but for what ever reason they stop playing :frowning:

Oi…how embarrassing…

Is it somehow different today than it was in December 2019 when it was last updated?

been using it since classic released and it never changed function in any way. not since the autofunction got killed.

2 Likes

It never went away. Even if one LFG addon wasn’t being maintained there were several others that work just fine.

The channel numbers are largely dynamic in the order you enable them. My LookingForGroup is channel 4 but not everyone’s will be.

2 Likes

So true, such amazing feature to find groups much better!