Classic Wrath needs difficulty buffs or it'll be a flash in the pan

So you’re proposing changes to WotLKC (which I am not necessarily opposed to) but you state that if dual spec is added to TBCC you’ll “100% quit” because:

“Without it, not only the authenticity of World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic™ be completely ruined”

Proposing changes to TBCC = authenticity ruined. Proposing changes to WotLK = authenticity not ruined? Not sure I follow.

9 Likes

Players want challenge. #NoChanges was always #DontRuinClassicWithEasymodeRetailCasualGarbage. #NoChanges rolled off the tongue better.

2 Likes

im confused what was hard about classic?

They should buff Naxx at least. The devs admitted to it being severely undertuned back then.

1 Like

Generally I agree with you… but trust me.

Heroic in wotlk is a normal in tbc. They are absolute jokes.

Naxx and heroic dungeons are more casual than retail wow LFR. It’s awful

4 Likes

Lemonfront try to get 2200 in arena. PVE will always be less difficult than pvp. You complain but simply ignore the greatest challenge in TBC.

4 Likes

Debating can spark good conversation. I’d rather that than trolling.

As much as I enjoy increase difficulty. I agree with this post 100%. Keep it as is. Simple is okay. I’m having fun raiding with people.

1 Like

Your thread is mostly on point. But you’re missing one important detail. Blizzard did make heroics harders in CATA, and people hated it. It was one of the primary reasons people started to quit in CATA. The game got harder and most of the audience at the time hated it.

1 Like

Yep. People don’t seem to remember the whines of “dungeonnnnnns take tooo lonnnnnnnnng” during Cata.

Of course, followed quickly up with “there’s nothing to dooooooooooo.”

1 Like

This is why I quit Cata, because of the nerf on heroics. So In this huge open world, you can’t please everyone but the devs can try to please enough people. I shouldn’t of quit over that but I was ignorant

1 Like

I don’t mind if Blizz added extra difficulty levels, but they should leave the base level of difficulty as is and maybe just add heroic plus or something.

2 Likes

The Heroic dungeons right now are fine. The PUG members are not super skilled or geared. WE do wipe often, particularly, when pulls are by accident. Healer running low isn’t uncommon. The problem right now is that the rewards do not match the difficulty. WE may want a geared group, but those people do not really need anything in Heroics. Forming H groups is also time-consuming.

IF WOLK heroics are like TBC normal, they should add a more difficult mode for geared group

2 Likes

If you want challenge… retail mythic raids are there for you. Content that is massively more challenging than anything classic will ever offer.

Leave my WoW-retirement mode of the game alone.

8 Likes

I honestly would like it more like Season of mastery. Think about it. If you look at how TBC has gone, it’s been pretty easy. Everyone has cleared most if not all the content in the game now and they are just waiting for p3 to hit in a couple days. Personally, I would have like to struggle a bit more with harder dungeons and raid bosses. Everything got nerfed and its mostly just a steam roll contest now. If things are still hard when the next phase drops, it gives people more of an opportunity to play the content longer. I mean its been what a little over a year and weve blown through classic and most of TBC. eventually we are just going to catch right back to retail, which frankly sucks.

1 Like

I dunno, if we do Cataclysm it might get pretty hard…

No one want harder stuff tbh. Its already hard enough to gather the required players to log on @ the same time to clear said hard content . Maybe 5-10% of the population enjoys whipping over and over again. No thanks.

1 Like

There is a 5% bonus to your primary stat when you wear the proper armor class in all slots. There will simply be no cases where a warrior is in leather. The stats on plate vs leather or cloth vs whatever for healers just won’t be a thing already

Pretty much, this is the big rose tinted glasses of WOTLK. It had a lot of great things, but it was super easy, even back then and its why I don’t plan on doing WOTLK Classic.

Didn’t that hit during Cataclysm?

2 Likes