Classic WoW

I’m actually returning to the game after a year off and looking for a PvP guild. How active is this server?

1 Like

WoW Classic

dogsht guild with dogsht members. I literally see 12 of you guys at Booty Bay purging and killing alliance lowbies. Trash of Grobbulus this guild is.

WoW Classic

Blood for blood!

1 Like

WoW Classic

1 Like

would you guys be interested in some gold if you killed an alliance player for me?

WoW Classic

Ok but what if I “accidentally” dropped an envelope full of gold on a path because I saw a picture of a corpse of a certain named alliance player? Could we organize something accidentally? :wink:

1 Like

WoW Classic

All of my toons are alliance on this server. I’ve played horde since vanilla but wanted to see what the alliance looked like in classic.

WoW Classic

What if I just plugged the targets name in right here?

WoW Classic

2 Likes

“Am I capable? I get by just fine.” The leather wrapped Tauren before you replies. “And yes I have thought about finding a clan. A clan who doesn’t play politics with the pinkies who invade our lands and slaughter our people. A warband I could stand and fight with would also need to have room for not just myself but my friends as well.” The Tauren stands to his feet and moves to the side. Behind him is a motley crew of a couple forsaken, two orcs, a troll and a blood elf. “For each of my friends here I would gladly spill blood for and die to protect. If I was to join your ranks I’d need lodging and work for the lot of them. What say you?”

Hey guys, me and a handful of my friends are coming back for TBC. Most of us are pretty casual players who focus on dungeons, questing, and pvp. One of the guys in the group saw this post and suggested that we check yall out. After reading the RP intro I gotta say that I’m digging the tone you seem to have set for the guild and I’d like to discuss us potentially all joining the Warband. I’ve added Soria on discord. Feel free to hit me up here or there.

edit: cleaned up some grammar