Classic WoW was not like this - Not worth my money

I’ve been reading these posts for 15 years.

Just throwing that out there.

4 Likes

Niia lieing again.
Layers are gone.
Spell batching was a thing.
Vanilla had dynamic respawns by the end, which explains nodes spawning so fast compared to vanilla when you add in the extra population.

Your only legitimate gripe is population, and as a no changer id love authentic vanilla populations.

1 Like

The racials are what they were in 1.12.

1 Like

Whew boy, you sure are full of misguided and downright inaccurate excuses for someone accusing other people of lying.

6 Likes

Tell me whats wrong with my statement. With facts.

1 Like

cani h ave ur stuff?

The more populated servers are a problem but bgs will get the death squads out of the open world. Bgs much better for honor. I prefer the pop over smaller vanilla pops but i like the faster dungeons groups. Pvp is pretty crazy now. All higher lvl zones are overwelmed and tm sh is not doable with the crap servers.

The imbalance does not bother me all that much, but this is because I play Alliance with a group of PVP oriented friends and we are outnumbered 4:1 but it makes no difference simply because our coordination is superior to their numbers.

Secondly the greatest failure on Blizzard part with Classic WoW was simply that they used the Modern WoW server and Client for reasons (many) but it’s come to bite them in the rump because this heap of garbage game client / server relationship is similar to Vanilla but there are a lot of things wrong, so many things wrong that it’s not even funny. I am talking about new bugs, not “Vanilla” quirks.

Additionally if you’re into PVE the fact that we have 1.12 GEAR, Classes and 1.12 “nerfed” dungeons & raids, that’s kinda a letdown to the PVE guys because this is nothing like “Vanilla”.

If you want to feel what Vanilla scholomance was like, do the dungeon at level 50 with all level 50 players and make DAMN certain none of your casters or healers has any +spell damage or +healing.

That’s what a Vanilla dungeon was like.

As for the players “got better” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no way dude, compared to the players I played with on Vanilla Bonechewer, these modern era players are crap… Sorry but it’s the truth…

7 Likes

cya thanks for making the queues a little shorter

1 Like

I’ll be honest, if you manage it without wetting yourself i’ll be impressed.

I feel your pain OP, to an extent. I’m lucky enough to be on a more “Balanced” server pvp wise. But it’s rather…annoying being camped for free HKs. No one was this geared for wpvp back then. No one new how to really counter play also. Classic has it’s pro’s and con’s, but now that player knowledge is huge compared to then, people use that to grief players now because of 15 yr old vids on YT.

I expected that players would be waaaay better now. But I didn’t expect people to be hating a class because of a stigma of then vs now.

-layers existed, and any 60 today benefited from them as they leveled
-spell batching: many abilities that were off batching in vanilla, are on them in classic, resulting in delays - particularly to instant cast abilities and aggro drops.
-respawn rates are quantifiably increased over recorded vanilla data.

Is this the most babyish post yet? I’m not sure.

1 Like

Holy crap I completely underestimated the amount of whiners that play this game.

2 Likes

Thats not exclusive to this game. Every forum for every game has the same issue. Just different subject matter.

I personally don’t give a damn about not being able to do world stuff because I just 3 man Strat Live/solo DM East for gold, but the pop imbalance is actually pretty ludicrous. We have to smash our way through at least 60 Horde that are just hanging out in front of BRM to get to raid (which I enjoy, but I can’t even imagine having to try and corpse hop the other instances in there right now). I know how Horde players generally are (PvP tryhard as hell, even if they are bad, meaning they HATE losing), as I played Horde for many years, so I can absolutely guarantee that the tears would be at least as present if the shoe were on the other foot.

Oh I’m not denying that, I’m saying that the number is even greater than anticipated. This is hilarious honestly, coming on here every day for years and this specific forum about 6 months before launch… this is by FAR the most amount of whining we have seen.

-layers were a must (northshire wasn’t designed for 1000 players in the zone)
-servers could probably be half the size
-double node spawn rate matches server size
-spell batching shrug this is wtf

a complaint saying blizzard should be ashamed is a bit of a stretched.
as i said though phase 2 right now, has put this game into the worst game ever played category

seriously the majority have been asking for no layers since day one.
anyway, i agree this game right now in p2 is the sh!test game i’ve ever played but saying blizzard should be ashamed?

Go to the website Ironforge.pro.

Count the number of Horde-dominated servers to the number of Alliance-dominated ones.

This isn’t a matter of “all/most Alliance players suck.” You can single out one player for a lack of skill, or maybe a whole raid if they lost in an advantageous position. You cannot say Alliance, overall, is getting outplayed. You cannot just imply that all the good players go Horde and all the crappy ones go Alliance. It doesn’t work that way.

On the grand scale, we are outnumbered. I just spent 45 minutes corpse running into Blackrock Mountain, because Horde almost perpetually holds both Morgan’s Vigil and Searing Gorge. They have the numbers to keep a vast amount of people in both zones at all hours of the day. Alliance does not. And believe me, we try to fight. It almost never works, because they always meet us with significantly greater numbers. If my guild wasn’t planning on giving me the Eye of Sulfuras when we get our drop, I would’ve rerolled long ago. I can’t waste upwards of an hour of my free time per instance I want to run JUST to zone in.

Also, post on an Alliance 60 and I’ll take your particular choice of words more seriously. You just don’t get it if that’s your point of view.

1 Like

But the shoe is on the other foot a lot of the time, this is my mage toon that I do all of my pvping on, on a server with more horde than alliance… and I win most of the time. We win most of the time. It’s about organization, strategy, and picking your battles.

1 Like